Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 39 reviews
on January 28, 2017
A pretty good horror flick. I've started to see a pattern, all of these "Master's of Horror" films are pretty good and I'll be happy to watch the next one I see.
on July 27, 2017
I removed the wrapped to inspect the DVD and the case is completely cracked on one side
review image
on November 20, 2016
Omg so awful......
on May 9, 2014
Product arrived early & in great condition however, I have not yet viewed this DVD so I can not comment on it's content or how well this DVD plays.
on October 19, 2010
I guess I bought this movie because I thought the picture on the cover looked cool. I know..... "don't judge a book by it's cover" well, that certainly applies to this movie.
I'm always looking for a new horror flick that will scare the heck out of me and I can just keep looking. I guess the story line isn't too bad, but the acting......really,really bad ! The actors/actresses seem decent enough, maybe they were rushed through the scenes or something ??
There are some good parts, although they seem to have slipped my mind at the moment. Did I mention the bad acting? Actually, the young girl and boy(who were in the basement) did fine, well..OK. It was the mother and father that needed acting lessons, or maybe the director needed directing lessons(?) This really took away from the plot and any chance of it being scary.
on May 5, 2015
Wonderful movie i really enjoyed it
on September 16, 2011
I received this movie on time as promised. It wasn't exactly what I was looking for but was fun to watch. Guess I was looking for
some scary movies without the sex and blood. Hard to find these days.
on May 24, 2007
This has turned out to be my favourite "Masters of Horror" episode. Compared to names like John Carpenter, Tobe Hooper and Dario Argento, I was all "who's William Malone?" He did "House on Haunted Hill"? "Feardotcom"? Bah! Neither impressed me. How can Malone be a "Master of Horror"? And then he wowed me with this episode. It's demented, gripping and I'm drawn in completely to this story. I loved its twisted happy ending!
on December 1, 2012
My son was shocked when he opened his present and it had the movie sitting in front of his eyes. He loves this movie. He has played it several times. Excellent picture and sound quality. I have not seen it but, I will sit and watch it some time. He says it is a classic horror and it is one of his favorites. Thank you Amazon for having his movie in stock.
on April 2, 2011
I have been disappointed by the other "Master of Horror" films. They are neither entertaining or scary. Some are just strange and confusing. They would be great on "The Twilight Zone". "Fair Haired Child" is excellent it is scary, creepy, and it sets you up to be terrified. This has to be the best "Master of Horror" film. If you have seen the other films and have been disapointed this one will finally put a smile on your face. I love horror films and this had to be a great idea for a film. I never pictured Lori Petty in horror but I was wrong. She was perfect in this film. It was hard to believe that a 60minute film could get an awsome story across and still have the perfect mix of horror and suspense. This is a must see for all horror fans.