Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on November 15, 2016
Ordered for a friend who reported they liked it very much.
on August 21, 2016
Story line , plot very good interesting concept !!!!
on November 4, 2012
I like the whole premise for the movie. You dont see something like this often. I'm glad I purchased this though. The ending was surprising. Not as action packed as some episodes. Incident on and off a mountain road is by far my fav of episodes Ive seen!
on December 9, 2008
a DJS entry in the Masters of horror series, of which I have only seen a few..and most where disappointing. I may be a bit biased because this is a DJS story...but I like it alot. I sweet little indapendant feature that has a strong casty ( Fairuza Balk was also a purchasing incentive) and a truely horrible tale to tell.
This film is not quite a stalker flick, not quite a slasher flick and not quite a "we are alone in the woods" type of flick...but some strange amalgamut of them all..that somehow works.
Not the best horror but a pretty good bang for your buck!
on January 3, 2007
This indeed did not belong in a Masters of Horrors series as it was more of a phsycological thriller to me, and not a good one at that. I bought it to watch it and because the completest in me couldn't go on without having every title of the series. To me it was the weakest of them all.
on June 3, 2014
waste of money sounded good, but horrible don't waste your money or time horrible total waste of time to me
on July 18, 2007
It was a pretty good movie. It being a masters of horror film, it was better than most that I've seen. I liked it.
on July 10, 2016
i've seen better
on June 23, 2015
Good
on March 10, 2007
This movie was alittle better then expected but not by much. The movie definently had a good choice for a cast. Each star of the cast did a good job, but the plot could have been alittle better. The end was something I was not expecting. I did make me wonder what would happen next. Although it was alittle confusing. But it was an okay movie, definently one to rent to see if you like it.