|Manufacturer||John Lee Dumas|
|Brand||The Mastery Journal|
|Item Weight||1.43 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7 x 1 x 10 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||9780996234016|
The Mastery Journal, Deluxe Black Hardcover Organizer and Non-Dated Notebook, Daily Planner to Master Productivity, Discipline, and Focus in 100 Days
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN GUIDE: The Mastery Journal is the BEST choice in daily productivity planners! Track your daily tasks, implement nightly reviews, crush your 10-day checkpoints, and stay on track with quarterly reviews in The Mastery Journal.
- EXCLUSIVE ACCOUNTABILITY BONUS: You’ll gain access to our exclusive private group where you can interact with other motivated individuals who are looking to offer support and guidance. Plus, you’ll get the FILLABLE PDF version of The Mastery Journal FREE!
- THE MASTERY JOURNAL GUARANTEE: As your personal accountability partner, join over 20,000 individuals towards mastering productivity, discipline, and focus in 100 days. We are so confident, we back our product up with a 100% money-back, 1-year guarantee!
- NEXT LEVEL ORGANIZATION: Our daily productivity planner is a sure way to hold you accountable along the way while prioritizing your workload and make each day count as you continue to improve your discipline and focus. Makes the perfect gift as well!
- MASTERY JOURNAL CARES: We partnered with Pencils of Promise for our launch, so a portion of every sale helped fund the construction of a school in a developing country. We've built 3 schools together so far and helped fund multiple new learning programs.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
When you invest in The Mastery Journal you’ll join thousands who are committed to supporting and guiding each other on this journey. Share ideas, receive feedback and connect with like-minded people!
We've partnered up with Pencils of Promise and a portion of EVERY Mastery Journal sale will go to help fund education in a developing country!Give yourself the gift of mastering productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days and give the gift of education to those less fortunate. On behalf of the thousands who will be impacted by your contribution, THANK YOU!
Every day The Mastery Journal will guide you through four FOCUS sessions. You'll accomplish more in each FOCUS session than you used to accomplish all day!
Each session begins with ONE focus and a timer. Once you start your timer, your only goal is to accomplish the ONE task you established at the start.
After your four sessions are complete, you'll go through a review process and score yourself on your level of productivity and discipline in each of your sessions.
“Win Tomorrow Today” is where you'll establish tomorrow's morning routine and the ONE goal you want to accomplish so you'll wake up ready to ROCK your day!
You'll jump right into your morning routine without hesitation, and with your one goal already set for the day you'll get more done before9am than the rest of the world does all day.
Every 10 days The Mastery Journal will guide you in evaluating your overall performance. This includes acknowledging your biggest win and identifying your biggest struggle. Then, you'll establish a plan to help you amplify your successes and find solutions for your struggles over the next 10 days.
This is just one more step on your 100-day journey to mastering productivity, discipline and focus!
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. I have ADHD, so something that helps me track my symptoms/drug efficacy would be great.
2. I want an area to write about my day. What went right, what went wrong, how I felt, how many beers I drank, how many hours of sleep I got, how much free time I had.
3. I don't want a book that is so session based. Days have more than sessions.
Meh, don't really recommend it for anybody with ADHD who is trying to get their life organized.
The book is well made easy to understand and it well written.
I'm excited! You will be too!