Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mastex Professional Heated Beauty Booties
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Back to School STEM

on May 5, 2011
My friend is 74 years old and has suffered for years with cold toes, freezing feet at night and he was miserable. I found these boots and they have saved his life. He sleeps now, he is rested, he looks calm, etc. Even during the day he will slip on the boots for 15 minutes to warm his feet and he is good to go. I really think he would have lost his mind without these boots. Sure they are a bit big and plastic but they warm his feet up (put on socks before use) but this has been a god send.
on September 11, 2011
got these for my elderly mother --- they work like gangbusters --- very fast and efficient but it's a bit difficult for her to put them on --- she basically prefers using an electric blanket but does keep these close to her...
on November 13, 2012
I have nothing but good to say about this product. I live in a cold climate and my feet tend to get cold during winter months. I would trying using the standard heating pad on my feet, but that only warmed the bottom of my feet. These are perfect. They get the whole foot warm, it's adjustable temperature. And hey are comfortable. My feet fit fine in them. My only complaint is that I waited too long to get these! I'm thinking about getting some as gifts for other people. I have no regrets on this purchase. I am extremely happy with the design, functionality and effectiveness of this product.
on January 20, 2014
It is plastic inside and out and on the stiff side, the seam runs on the top, over the toes and heel which compresses the sides of your feet.
If your feet are size 9 or larger, then it will be tight. 10 or larger very tight and very uncomfortable.
If they were made of cloth instead of plastic then I may have given a higher rating.
on January 3, 2013
I didn't purchase this product for the spa type benefits. I suffer from debilitating toe and feet cramps, especially when the weather turns the slightest bit cool. I tried it with the lining and some cream as instructed and burnt my feet. I use this with socks only, on the middle setting. As soon as I feel the slightest tingling in my feet, on go the booties! They are not super comfortable but they're meant for therapeutic purposes not as slippers. If your feet are propped, there's no problem. I'm a woman with a size 10 1/2 foot and even with thick fuzzy socks, they fit.

I think the photograph makes their limitations obvious and the reviews are pretty thorough. I thought I would post this in case someone else has serious feet cramps and is looking for something, anything to help alleviate the pain, perhaps even to catch it before the cramp becomes full blown.
44 comments| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 6, 2013
Unless I find something better I will probably order these again. They heat my freezing toes like no other. I wear a Mens 10, I can't recommend for any bigger. They have ripped excessively in the back and on top, I have glued & taped them to use as long as possible. (3 months old) I only put them on a couple times a night for a couple of hours. If they were more durable I could rate them 5 stars. Also only off, low & high setting. Cheap plastic rips easily, I will try taping weak areas before usage with the next pair..
on September 5, 2010
My girlfriend has very cold feet and I have been looking for a solution for that.
I tried heated insoles but they simply didn't work. The heating is minimal.
This product really solved her problem. It worked out wonderfully for her.
I gave her on our anniversary. She loved it and she also thought it was very thoughtful of me.
Very good tip for all of you guys looking for a useful and thoughtful present.
on September 3, 2014
Where have these been all my life? EXCEPT the highest setting is DANGEROUS....I left them touching each other and the plastic MELTED. I now never let them touch each other or use the high setting, but I have Reynaud's Syndrome and when my feel get cold it is dangerous; I also only use them for 5 minutes; I never fall asleep in them, I set a timer. I use thick high socks and never let them touch bare skin; i use socks with lotion inside and not the plastic slip covers.
on April 1, 2013
My wife has cold painful feet from peripheral neuropathy and these have really helped relieve the symptoms. She tried a regular heating pad at first but these worked a lot better as they surround the entire foot and did not fall off when she falls asleep. They look like a well made product and produce pleanty of heat.
on December 29, 2013
Received these for Christmas. Used one time and accidentally left it on... no auto shut off. Came back an hour later and they had melted together and burned my leather chair that they were sitting on. So DANGEROUS. Overheats with not high heat shutoff or auto shutoff if left on. Also, the version I received was not what is pictured. It was a different box, reads "mutual beauty manufacturing". Only has two heat settings not three as listed. Box was pink and very different from what is shown here. Purchased from SportingDoc fulfilled by Amazon. Amazon shouldn't allow this item to be sold. I wish I could sue them for my leather chair damage - huge burn mark. Just glad I found it and didn't catch fully on fire... I have kids in the house. So scary!!!!