- Product Dimensions: 63 x 44 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- ASIN: B00KHH98C2
- Item model number: LYSB00KHH98C2-SPRTSEQIP
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (295 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #87,951 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Matador Pocket Blanket, Picnic / Beach Blanket OLD VERSION
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ultra-compact pocket blanket folds out to large 63" x 44" blanket (This is the OLD VERSION, a new version is available, search Matador Pocket Blanket 2.0)
- Water repellent back side to keep you clean and dry
- Puncture resistant to keep you comfortable. Protects you from twigs, rocks, dirt, sand and insects
- Weighted corners for improved performance on breezy days
- Attached storage pouch and "easy-pack pattern" to make folding and storing the blanket quick and easy
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Item Dimensions||0.01 x 44 x 63 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.2 pounds|
Matador Pocket Blanket; enjoy the outdoors anytime, anywhere. Great for picnics, beaches, concerts, festivals, naps, tanning, yoga, etc., Matador Pocket Blanket is small enough to fit neatly into your pocket or purse. Unfold to enjoy the 63" X 44" blanket. Enough space for four to sit or two people to lay. Matador Pocket Blankets are water repellent and puncture resistant to keep you clean, dry and comfortable.
Weighted corners improve performance on breezy days. Matador Pocket Blankets come with the "easy pack pattern" that makes it easy to get the blanket back into the attached storage pouch. Keep it with you all the time and never miss an opportunity to enjoy being outside. U.S. Patent # 9,402,489
There is a new and improved version of this product available. Search Matador Pocket Blanket 2.0
Top Customer Reviews
- During mid-day hiking breaks when I use my tent footprint as a temporary tarp for sunshade or wind or rain protection, I needed something to use as a ground cloth. This is perfect. I can prepare and eat lunch in shade and on cover and take a nap.
- For warm nights when my sleeping bag is too much cover, I still like to have a cover - like a bed sheet. Again, this works perfectly.
- For colder nights when an extra layer is needed for warmth, I can use this.
- When I need a lightweight blanket to use to shield myself from rain while hiking, I use this draped over my head and backpack.
- When sitting on a cold, windy mountain peak or bluff, I can grab this blanket and wrap around myself for a little extra warmth and wind protection.
The only things I wish were different about the product would be:
- For the red pocket to actually be large enough for the entire blanket to fit inside (it doesn't completely fit inside)
- For the washers in the corners to be easily removable to help reduce weight
My main complaint is that refolding the blanket and getting it back into its travel case is challenging. There are lines marked in red thread which easily show how to fold the blanket but it doesn't seem to always get back into it's case. If anyone has any folding tips I'd love to hear them.
You will not be able to fold it and get it all the way back in the bag. The size of the pouch is unrealistic, even under normal conditions. If you are outside, in the wind, sand, dirt, dark; you will never fit it at all back in the pouch.
This blanket has stitching on it that is supposed to show you how to fold it. It is still way too faint, and of very poor contrast to be able to see it. A single red thread on the gray background simply isn't that visible.