|Fits as expected||
|Sale:||$19.99 - $27.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 8050: 97% Cotton, 3% Lycra Spandex
- 8060: 96% Cotton, 4% Lycra Spandex
- Classic flat front, slim fit, tapered leg casual pants
- Cold machine wash separately
- Sits at the waist, zip fly and button closure, belt loops
- 2 side seam pockets, 2 back welt pockets
- Trendy cut and high quality stretch fabric allows great movement
Customers who bought this item also bought
Match garments men's breathable chino pants are designed with a straight leg cut & dual stitching. These pants could possibly be the most comfortable and durable pants you'll ever wear.
Discover the durability & versatility of our superior quality cargos. With a great fit, they are "must-haves" for both work and casual wear all year round.
Match Cargo pants: only time will wear them out.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B013HVZAB2
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 6, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I ordered the pants in red and size 34
What I liked:
These pants look great on me and fit great. They are a bit long, but that's not a problem. Even though they are slim fit, I have great movement in them. They feel good.
What I didn't like:
The only negative is that they are a bit long, so they bunch a bit more than I like.
What I recommend:
Buy these pants.
I am 6ft, 180b, size 33waist, 40inch chest
Of curious note, the attached washing instructions state: "In order to prevent the special effect (?) of this unique item from fading, we recommend washing only occasionally, using a mild laundry detergent. 1. Do not soak and do not bleach. 2. Always wash separately. 3. DRY IN THE SHADE and DO NOT TUMBLE DRY."
I'm 6ft tall and 172lbs weights ordered a Military green W34 X 31L size pants.
The green color is fantastic, by the way. The fabric is quite soft and comfortable with mild stretch in the waist. If they fit a little better around my butt, I'd wear them a lot more.
Most recent customer reviews
-The pants have a bit more sheen than the image would suggest, but the colors seem accurate.Read more