- Hardcover: 177 pages
- Publisher: Ayer Co Pub; 2 edition (June 1975)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0405066791
- ISBN-13: 978-0405066795
- Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 5.3 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (11 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #786,656 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Match Play and the Spin of the Ball Hardcover – June, 1975
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If you want to improve your game - read this book!
it's advise still holds true even for todays game.
I'm afraid I haven't read it, though I'd like to. Can't see laying out $50 or up for a used copy. Maybe it's time for a reprint? Read morePublished on September 17, 2010 by John W. Swinford
It should be onr of the first books to get if you have a collection. As a tennis pro, the instruction is outdated and techniques don't apply as much to today's game but for 1925 it... Read morePublished on November 14, 1999 by Mark Fredriksz