Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on September 10, 2014
It should be apparent from the sizing 'adjustment' that you have to make that these are shorts which are manufactured and marketed for a foreign country. The shorts I purchased had tags on them written in Chinese. That being said, the shorts were heavier and more substantial than I was expecting. I will have to wait and see how they hold up, as other reviews have complained about durability. My review is to caution you that you should be particularly aware of the sizing.

I typically wear size 33 or 34, but for shorts, I like to wear 34 a lot as it gives me a little more comfort when I'm lounging around the house. So for these shorts I ordered the XXL 36, which are sized as a US 34. But these are bigger than any other 34's I own. As an example, I can have them on buttoned and zipped, and pulling down from the pants, they'll slide over my hips to the ground. I can't do that with any of my other shorts - except some old 36's I own. These may be between a 34 and 36, but they are NOT very close to a 34. I would go so far as to guess these are between a 35 and 36 (at least as compared to typical US sizes).

I'm not sure if I'll try to replace these with the next size down or not. I can wear these with a belt (which is pictured but not included - and stated as such in the description). But again, I was going for comfort so didn't want to have to wear a belt.

So be cautious as to which size you order.
on November 21, 2017
The sizing seems pretty accurate, as I am a 34 and these fit me and have a little room for a big meal. I actually bought two pair, as I really liked my dark green ones. PLEASE NOTE: The Khaki are more of a mustard than a tan color. As in I look like a hot dog with a blob of mustard in the middle. They are nice and thick with much better pockets than the ones I got at Target. In fact, they are almost too deep, as it can get tough to removed my phone or wallet from the back pockets.
on September 1, 2017
Match Men's Twill Cargo Shorts is a cool short! Many pockets. Comes w/ an extra "just in case" button sewn into the tag. You know it's a good company when they do that. I'm a 36 waist & bought US 36 but it was too big. Size US 34 is perfect. Cool internal drawstring but I'd feel more secure with a belt, especially when I fill those pockets. Quality cargo short all the way!
on July 20, 2017
Really like these cargo shorts for the price. Good fit and apparently good quality materials. I wear a size 34, ordered the recommended US 34, and fit well. Relaxed fit, not like a lot of Asian produced pant products (what's up with that?) like offered at Walmart, etc.. Have purchased several color options. This pair is a much lighter material than the blue and army green I received. Give 'em a shot.
on June 1, 2017
Glad I bought a size up (32), my normal size 30 would have been too small. Material, cotton twill is sturdy. Nice pocket details. Shown with belt but doesn't come with one as further stated in the description. FYI, probably wash cold and line dry (100% cotton). Also probably wash with like colors, I bought the dark gray and pretty sure they'll bleed. I bought these for hiking and will most likely buy more colors.
on February 10, 2018
These cargo shorts are the BEST pair that I've EVER owned. I have been searching for quality cargo shorts at a reasonable price point..these fit the bill! The quality is far better than any cargo shorts I've ever owned...even over-priced Abercrombie &b Fitch shorts. I have a 30" waist, and the "M/30 (US 29)" fit me perfectly!!! I've bought five pairs so far. And speaking of quality, the corners of the bottom cargo pockets are reinforced on the inside so the corners will hold up over time. BUY THESE!!! You won't be disappointed.
on July 29, 2016
I was skeptical ordering a pair of shorts online as clothing shopping should be done in person after making sure it fits. The reviews that advising to order "2 size up" helped me a lot. This shorts are not too tight nor too baggy. It is a classic fit. I'm 5'7" medium build male, wearing size 32 for pants. I have orders size 34 and it fits me perfect. The length is a bit long for me but I'm not too tall so that was expected.

The buttons can be sewed a bit better as it appeared that it might tear apart if you put a considerable force, but it can be managed if a person is careful.

It is not cheap as some items that are being sold in ebay for lower price but I think this is decently priced. The quality is about same as the shorts that are being sold from Hollister or American Eagle, which will cost you $45. The less than half price, you will get similar shorts with similar quality. Highly recommended!
on March 21, 2017
Not even close on sizing. Ordered the US29/M30 size, received something that would be baggy wearing over something with a 30 inch waist, plus they were nearly long enough to qualify as capris. Ridiculously inaccurate sizing. For reference, 30x30 Levi's jeans are about a perfect fit for me.
on July 8, 2017
Really wish I had paid more attention when I first received these. After a couple washing it has become apparent that the front belt loops were stitched incorrectly and have begun fraying. Well past the return window so guess I'll have to live with it.
on May 31, 2017
My husband has a 34 waist but usually wears 36. We got a 38 in these and they fit perfectly (a bit loose and with a belt). So they run a tad small. They hit right at his knee. The fabric is nice, and the pockets are deep. I'd buy them again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.