Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Match Men's Twill Cargo Shorts
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Price:$12.99 - $24.49+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on March 31, 2014
If you're looking to only wear these shorts 2 or 3 times, then they are perfect for you. If you believe that the notion of cargo shorts is that they are a more rugged article of clothing that can weather a higher threshold of use then this product is not for you. Button broke the second time I wore them. No big deal, with the drawstring and a belt they were still serviceable. The third time I wore them the drawstring broke. After running them though the wash using the recommended care settings the lining began to unravel. Very low quality product. Looked very nice and stylish, but can't hold up the riggers of getting in and out of my car, and lying on a beach chair in the sun.
44 comments| 120 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 1, 2013
The shorts are actually fine, not too long with decent pockets, just be sure to pay close attention to the size label. I ordered the 2XL 36 waist, but didn't notice that it says 34 us. I don't know what metric the 36 is, but it's not inches. If you pay closer attention than me, the shorts should be fine (ie: the 38 (36 US) would fit me fine).
55 comments| 132 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 26, 2013
great material and speedy delivery. love my camouflage cargo shorts. VERY IMPORTANT!!! size runs 2x small. i wear a 34 waist, i purchased 36 waist. fit perfectly. wash cold separate initial wash use vinegar to prevent color bleed. hang dry or low temp dry, otherwise the material will shrink. good luck!
22 comments| 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 25, 2015
These are too large. I ordered the XL/34 (US 32) expecting a 32 inch waist. When compared to a pair of Levi's 32 inch waist, these are about an inch wider. See photo attached... Levi's in blue in front, Match cargo short in dark khaki in back.
review image
on March 8, 2014
Zipper was broken and I can't wear them till it is replace will not buy again. No return receipt either.
on March 20, 2014
I took this out of it's packaging, unbuttoned it (noting the tight button mentioned in reviews), and the zipper would not budge. After working with it for about 5-10 minutes, it went down a couple of teeth on the zipper. I am returning them. Quality control would be nice here.
on May 21, 2015
Pretty nice shorts. I have a couple of complaints: 1) the buttons appear to have been sewn on by pubescent monkeys with no comprehension of proper sewing techniques. One pair arrived already missing two buttons, and I've lost another three from the two pair I kept. This is easily enough remedied with a half hour of sewing. 2) The smallest pockets, on the lowest part of the legs, were designed with no fasteners at all, and anything of value placed in these pockets just falls right out. I remedied this by installing brass snaps! So, the shorts are reasonably well constructed, and if you remedy the shortcomings of the fasteners, they should provide quality outerwear for at least a season or two. I think the zippers might need some kind of zipper lube too. So, after you've fixed them, they're a quality 4-star item. One thing I really do like about the design here is that the legs ride ABOVE the knee--a true SHORT again, at last! :-)
on September 10, 2014
It should be apparent from the sizing 'adjustment' that you have to make that these are shorts which are manufactured and marketed for a foreign country. The shorts I purchased had tags on them written in Chinese. That being said, the shorts were heavier and more substantial than I was expecting. I will have to wait and see how they hold up, as other reviews have complained about durability. My review is to caution you that you should be particularly aware of the sizing.

I typically wear size 33 or 34, but for shorts, I like to wear 34 a lot as it gives me a little more comfort when I'm lounging around the house. So for these shorts I ordered the XXL 36, which are sized as a US 34. But these are bigger than any other 34's I own. As an example, I can have them on buttoned and zipped, and pulling down from the pants, they'll slide over my hips to the ground. I can't do that with any of my other shorts - except some old 36's I own. These may be between a 34 and 36, but they are NOT very close to a 34. I would go so far as to guess these are between a 35 and 36 (at least as compared to typical US sizes).

I'm not sure if I'll try to replace these with the next size down or not. I can wear these with a belt (which is pictured but not included - and stated as such in the description). But again, I was going for comfort so didn't want to have to wear a belt.

So be cautious as to which size you order.
on January 12, 2016
I Ordered A 3XL/36 (36 U.S.) And I'm 5'4 , 175 LB
And Surprisingly It Actually Fit Like I Wanted To. It Fits Me A Little Fit Big But That's Personally My Preference Because I Love Lose Fit Cargo Shorts , But This Size Looks A Little More Like The Picture. I'm Sure If I Got A Size Smaller It Would Look Wired!

But Defiantly Recommend! Dose Not Feel Cheep AT ALL actually Feels Really High Quality And The Fabric Is Not So Rough! Plus The Lease On Waste Helps If It Fits You A Little Big And It Makes It Comftrable With Out Having To Wear A Belt!

Bottom Line, THESE SHORST ARE GREAT! BUY!
review image
on March 30, 2014
it was a good quality material but was a too large . and it is not like as it seems on the picture