Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Wonderstruck Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 8, 2017
As always, we love them! I was disappointed that the boat that came with this had no wheels on the trailer, so it can't GO anywhere. Struck me as strange to be included under "9 CAR giftpack", as technically it was only 8 and a boat. But, still enjoying it very much. Leave the boat out next time and give us another car!
Enthusiast: Perfumeon December 1, 2016
I purchased this for my nephew and he loved it. He started busting it open the minute he unwrapped it. He was so excited when he saw it. he couldn't contain his excitement. I knew that i did good when he was wanting me to help him open it. I would recommend this to everyone with a little boy
on August 18, 2016
I bought this as a birthday gift for my son's little friend that was turning two. It was the perfect set for such an occasion. When I got it in, I could tell that it was exactly what I was looking for. The cars were very nice looking. His friend seemed very happy when he opened it at his birthday party!
on July 28, 2016
These are great little cars and are very good quality with some weight to them. My son absolutely loves playing with them (he is 22 months old). My only reason for rating it 4 stars is that you can't choose the set that you want. You just get whatever you get. I really wanted the one that you see in the main picture as my son loves helicopters. But instead I got a set that is not pictured here at all. Other than that, they are great.
on April 29, 2017
I bought these cars after looking at all the other reviews. I wanted to give my nephew some cars that he could have for awhile. At first he did not like them, but when his litter sister stared playing with them and was unable to destroy them he fell in love. These cars are made tough!
on April 10, 2017
I would give it 5 stars if they actually let you know which style are you gonna get. I bought it to teach my daughter about different types of cars/trucks and I got 9 cars and one boat. I think it is best if they make a one package that has different kinds on it, maybe increase the price a little if they have to. Maybe someone here knows a brand that sells different kinds of automobiles in one package? That would be great and be very helpful.
on March 6, 2017
These are for my nephew, who loves cars, but so does my son... these are so fun. They fit in babies hands just prefect!
on December 10, 2014
I needed a gift for a holiday project at my child's school. He wanted to give a set of cars and I'm really glad I found this Matchbox set. Our gift pack wasn't any of the four pictured. The "exclusive vehicle" is a Tow City tow truck. Others in this set include a police SUV, fire truck, ATV, dune buggy, sports car, and more. It's a nice variety, but mainly trucks.

I have a feeling my child will want to add this to his car collection!
on January 20, 2015
It's matchbox. They are one of the toy vehicle leaders for a reason. Their stuff holds up, looks great. My 4yo is thrilled. I just wish they came out with a giant sweeper car that cleans them all up at the end of the day. The packaging is a bit chintzy though- it almost looks like there should be 9 cars PLUS the bonus one, it's 9 vehicles altogether. That bus cutout was misleading, made it look like there was another car behind it.
on June 24, 2017
great price, the grand kids play with them all the time, good value

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.