Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 766 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 847 reviews
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon October 21, 2016
This is a great little gift set at a reasonable price. It comes with 9 matchbox cars in various styles. The set I received included a train, police boat, race cars, bull dozers, and construction trucks. Each set comes with an exclusive vehicle. Ours was a fire truck. They appear to be plastic, but the overall quality is decent. If your kid loves playing with cars, he or she will love this.

One thing to note though is that the styles are chosen at random so you don't know what you'll get. I ordered two sets and received the same exact one for both. Luckily I bought these for two different boys in different households so it wasn't an issue for me. But just something to keep in mind.
on December 8, 2015
NOTE WELL "STYLES MAY VARY"! I will have to return the sets that were sent. The photos show cute trucks and vehicles, which our grandson would love, what was sent were a boxes of plain looking cars, (all pretty much the same) that no young child will find interesting. This is essentially "Bait and Switch". Bah humbug!
on April 29, 2016
Cars that you get do not match the picture :/

Disappointed little boy who really wanted the cars shown
on December 8, 2016
ITEM IS NOT AS PICTURED!!!
I was extremely disappointed with this purchase. On the posted pictures each set contains something attractive for little boys, things like servicing vehicles, taxis, helicopters, buses, police cars, trucks. However, my set has nothing but bunch of boring jeeps!!! And they all look the same!!! I attempted to return it, but this item is not eligible for returns. WASTING!
on December 22, 2014
After exclusively using hot wheels my entire childhood, what a sweet surprise it was to discover matchbox cars with my son in Target one day. My first impression was that (within the same price range) matchbox cars are much much better built that their hot wheels counterparts, although both matchbox and hot wheels are from the same parent company. Hot wheels are mostly focused on creating fantasy versions of various race cars... and these fantasies do run extremely wild with some models. Matchbox cars are mostly miniature replicas of real world vehicles, plus construction vehicles plus fantasy versions of these construction vehicles. To give you another example.... hot wheels mostly look like various versions of a bat-mobile and matchbox look like various versions of an army truck. Also, I feel that hot wheels cars drift better while matchbox cars travel straighter and hence more suitable for playing car smash :)
on December 5, 2012
I like this Matchbox collection. The toys will attracted a child's eye. They are brightly colored metal & plastic with appropriate decals. They are shiny. They come in a box where each vechicle is in it's own space eliminating scratches during shipping. They are manufactured in Thailand. The wheels turn. Some of the smaller parts, such as tires, gas tanks, bumpers, etc. may break off if your child really puts some effort in to it, so it really is not for a child under 3. A toy with a broken part may have resulting sharp and/or pointed areas. I like this collection and may buy a different set (selection) later for a birthday present. If your child is vehicle oriented, I do believe they weill like this set.
on January 18, 2016
I purchased this product via Prime shipping and received it in 2 days packaged in a small shipment box- very easy to open. The set includes 9 different Matchbox cars/trucks. I purchased this set as a gift for my 4 year old nephew and he loved them. He immediately opened them and started playing them- this was my first Matchbox purchase and I was very happy with the quality of the cars/trucks. To my surprise my 19 month old daughter loved them also so I will be purchasing another set for her in the near future. I definitely give this product 5 stars. Thanks for making such a great product!
on September 27, 2016
We used them to decorate a 4 year-old's birthday cake. So simple. Then he gets to play with them. Sad we didn't get a bus or front-end loader but that's the chance you take with "styles may vary." Vehicles are sturdy, run well, and will survive a beating.
on November 1, 2015
This is a great value, and my 19mo old loves it. The mixes do vary from what's pictured here: for example we didn't get a helicopter (or any of the cars pictured here). It was still a good mix of cars and trucks, however. Included two sports cars, a mail truck, a sushi truck, water truck, a seeder, an amphibious vehicle, and others. All well printed and with interesting details.
on November 7, 2015
I purchased this for a 3 year old boy for his birthday and he couldn't be happier! A little boy can never have too many cars right?! He was excited to see so many cars and did not want to put it down after he opened it. It comes with 9 different cars. This is an inexpensive gift but an exciting gift for any little boy or girl who loves to play with cars. Even my 3 year old girl would love to have this as a gift! Great deal for this car set! Perfect for a birthday or Christmas present.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.