Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Foo Fighters PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 834 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 921 reviews
TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 21, 2016
This is a great little gift set at a reasonable price. It comes with 9 matchbox cars in various styles. The set I received included a train, police boat, race cars, bull dozers, and construction trucks. Each set comes with an exclusive vehicle. Ours was a fire truck. They appear to be plastic, but the overall quality is decent. If your kid loves playing with cars, he or she will love this.

One thing to note though is that the styles are chosen at random so you don't know what you'll get. I ordered two sets and received the same exact one for both. Luckily I bought these for two different boys in different households so it wasn't an issue for me. But just something to keep in mind.
review image
on March 8, 2017
As always, we love them! I was disappointed that the boat that came with this had no wheels on the trailer, so it can't GO anywhere. Struck me as strange to be included under "9 CAR giftpack", as technically it was only 8 and a boat. But, still enjoying it very much. Leave the boat out next time and give us another car!
on November 23, 2013
Missing car, paint chipped off of vehicles because of previous play. One windshield broke on one of the cars, packaging was terrible. Would never buy from this person again!!! What a disappointment to my grandson in Germany!
on December 1, 2016
I purchased this for my nephew and he loved it. He started busting it open the minute he unwrapped it. He was so excited when he saw it. he couldn't contain his excitement. I knew that i did good when he was wanting me to help him open it. I would recommend this to everyone with a little boy
on June 23, 2017
Great value for this set of toy cars. My son loves it and bring it everywhere including in the pool. The quality is good but do not let it sit in the pool for too long, some of the paint do come off.
on November 7, 2015
I purchased this for a 3 year old boy for his birthday and he couldn't be happier! A little boy can never have too many cars right?! He was excited to see so many cars and did not want to put it down after he opened it. It comes with 9 different cars. This is an inexpensive gift but an exciting gift for any little boy or girl who loves to play with cars. Even my 3 year old girl would love to have this as a gift! Great deal for this car set! Perfect for a birthday or Christmas present.
on April 13, 2014
I was weary at first buying this because it says styles may vary. But I could not beat the price. They were for my son and he loves cars like no other. They only showed a couple styles. And I was really hoping for the one with the chopper and, cab, and tractor. I didn't get the one I wanted, but the cars I did get were really cute, and great quality. It had a batman car, off rad jeep, police truck and others. My son loved every single one. The one I got wasn't listed, the main car in the white box at the top was a batman car, if you wanted to look up other choices you could possibly get. I do wish there was a choice to choose from, because I really loved this product at a great price, but I would be afraid to buy a second time, because my luck I would get the same pack.
on August 18, 2016
I bought this as a birthday gift for my son's little friend that was turning two. It was the perfect set for such an occasion. When I got it in, I could tell that it was exactly what I was looking for. The cars were very nice looking. His friend seemed very happy when he opened it at his birthday party!
on July 28, 2016
These are great little cars and are very good quality with some weight to them. My son absolutely loves playing with them (he is 22 months old). My only reason for rating it 4 stars is that you can't choose the set that you want. You just get whatever you get. I really wanted the one that you see in the main picture as my son loves helicopters. But instead I got a set that is not pictured here at all. Other than that, they are great.
on April 29, 2017
I bought these cars after looking at all the other reviews. I wanted to give my nephew some cars that he could have for awhile. At first he did not like them, but when his litter sister stared playing with them and was unable to destroy them he fell in love. These cars are made tough!