Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

I purchased this for my nephew and he loved it. He started busting it open the minute he unwrapped it. He was so excited when he saw it. he couldn't contain his excitement. I knew that i did good when he was wanting me to help him open it. I would recommend this to everyone with a little boy
on August 18, 2016
I bought this as a birthday gift for my son's little friend that was turning two. It was the perfect set for such an occasion. When I got it in, I could tell that it was exactly what I was looking for. The cars were very nice looking. His friend seemed very happy when he opened it at his birthday party!
on November 3, 2017
These car packs are a lifesaver for car trips. My 2 year old son and I take trips often to the beach which is about 5.5 hours away. I unwrap the cars before we take off (keeping them hidden from him) and put the loose cars back into the box and set it up sideways with the top open so I can reach in and hand a new car back to him about every 30 minutes of the drive. He's thrilled, and having a new little gift every so often along the way keeps him occupied. Win win!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 29, 2017
I bought these cars after looking at all the other reviews. I wanted to give my nephew some cars that he could have for awhile. At first he did not like them, but when his litter sister stared playing with them and was unable to destroy them he fell in love. These cars are made tough!
on March 6, 2017
These are for my nephew, who loves cars, but so does my son... these are so fun. They fit in babies hands just prefect!
on December 10, 2014
I needed a gift for a holiday project at my child's school. He wanted to give a set of cars and I'm really glad I found this Matchbox set. Our gift pack wasn't any of the four pictured. The "exclusive vehicle" is a Tow City tow truck. Others in this set include a police SUV, fire truck, ATV, dune buggy, sports car, and more. It's a nice variety, but mainly trucks.

I have a feeling my child will want to add this to his car collection!
on June 24, 2017
great price, the grand kids play with them all the time, good value
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 2, 2017
My nephew loves matchbox cars, they trade them at school. This set is priced just right. Only negative thing I can say about them is that you can't pick the set you get, they send it to you randomly, and he ended up having 3 of the cars already.
on March 10, 2017
My grandson love this pack of cars. He has not broke any yet. made of strong material.
on December 17, 2013
I ordered this set for my 2 year old grandson. There is not one service vehicle in the mix. I received all off road and race cars. I did not even see this pack shown in the picture. Very deceiving advertising.
0Comment| 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.