Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 99 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 118 reviews
on October 11, 2012
My son had seen the commercial, and from then on that's all he asked for. He was so excited when it showed up in the mail. The more actions he figured out, the more excited he got. He wanted to take this thing everywhere, school, grocery, etc. Since he was so excited about this one, I also ordered him the chopper, so he could do bigger scenarios. These are now his 2 favorite toys, and trust me when I say, it's almost an actual Toys R Us at my house. So that says alot about these 2. Thanks. Great durable product. Has many actions. Would recommend to anyone!
on December 29, 2012
This was a Christmas gift for our sons (3 & 5) who have a lot of Imaginext toys already. With all the features and actions it was an instant hit.

The main actions for this big boots toy is the top launcher, quad bike launcher, side compartments, front launcher and grappling crane. The actions are fantastic and really keep my boys interest high. Like the chopper there are some fit issues with this toy. The quad bike does not always clip into place and needs a quick bend on the plastic retainer. The front launcher from the cab of the truck does not work as I think it should do...the bumper activator can not be pushed in all the way - so when you pull it, the guys don't launch out the cab..just the doors open.

Overall this is an excellent offering from big boots. I prefer these toys over imaginext because there is so much more going on. Like many boys, my two love cause and effect, movement and action.
on August 2, 2013
I bought a lot of this set for my son's birthday based on my son liked this toy at a friends house. The qualuty of this one is great. Came with good accessories and has some fun features. I was disappointed in the other sets of this collection which don't come close to how nice this one is. The Boots guys themselves are cute and good quality. Be warned that these guys come with some TINY pieces. I am not a huge paranoid freak about things being a choking hazard but some of the pieces could easily be swallowed. At least they should be small enough to pass ALL the way through lol but I confiscated them from the door. I knew my 5 year old would losse them immediately if nothing else. It would take a very neat and organized boy to keep them together.
on May 20, 2015
We bought this two years ago for my then four-year old grandson's birthday, as a gift that would stay at Gramma's house. My grandson still loves it, still plays with it, still asks us if he can take it home with him! There is so much to do with this toy, the big harpoon, the little dune buggy, the claw, the tool box, levers that pop things out. And a dinosaur, a T--Rex with a movable jaw. Great fun. When he first got it I hid the small parts away (the Big Boots guys have tiny plastic tools to hold in their tiny plastic hands) but now that he's six he plays with the tiny parts, too.
on August 27, 2014
This is the first Big Boots I purchased. My Grandson and I looked at it read about it and decided it was what he wanted. It was the beginning of it seems like a fleet of Big Boots. The Dino Adventure Squad Vehicle has been even more then I thought. My Grandson can use his imagination completely in playing their are no batteries so it is his power and speed that navigates as well as his sounds that create the noise. This toy is durable, doesn't scratch or rust. He has had it for about two years and it still looks about like it did when he got it. Clean up is as simple as taking it out and hosing it down. Delivery was as promised. I would recommend this toy 100%
on December 30, 2012
I gave this to my 8 1/2 year old grandson for Christmas. He loved it and kept explaining all it could do and showing the family on Christmas and for days afterward. His 13 year old girl cousin had a lot of fun playing with it many times with him, also. I had given him the Matchbox Shark Adventure a few years ago, and now he desperately wants it back. It's gotten lost after being put away in the garage. He's explained to us that he was "too young for it" then. So I think you need to play attention to what your child likes to play with and sometimes the upper limit age expectation is just right for some kids.I know that I had tended to never get the upper age limit toys thinking that they wouldn't be played with or appreciated. Now he's gone home again, but my daughter tells me that he still is having a lot of fun with the Big Boots.
on January 14, 2014
Can't praise this toy enough. Engaging with many activities. 4 year old grandson loved it. His 2 year old brother and cousin loved it. Was played with the most the entire holiday and was the chosen toy to take home on the plane. (other toys had to be shipped as we had Christmas out of town. Thank you Amazon for putting it under your "You may also like" list, because I would never have seen or heard of it without that. If you have a dinosaur fanatic at your house this is the toy to get. One caution, there are some really small pieces, but they can be removed without hurting the play value if you have a child that is prone to putting things in their mouth.
on May 25, 2017
Happy kid=happy mom
on December 26, 2012
i just gave this to my 5 year old son for Christmas and he has not stopped playing with it ever since. of all the toys santa brought this one is the coolest. its got a bunch of differnt things it shoots and catupults and he just loves rolling it around. Most boys love trucks but this one really has some cool compartments and stuff. its the perfect size, not to big, but beefy enough for good solid boy fun. i saw the demo on amazon and it looked like fun and it really is! Very satisfied and thought i should share success with other parents. This toy is a winner!!! and they are not all winners thats for sure.
on December 23, 2012
We gave this to one of our sons on his fifth birthday, and he loves it! It seems really great for this age group. The size is perfect, as are the number of pieces it comes with (not too many nor too few). There are several different, and well thought out, launching options for the figures. It's also nice that additional figures can be purchased at a reasonable cost.

It's rare that I end up happy as a mom with a toy of this type, but this was a pleasant surprise. I even enjoy playing with this with my son, because there is enough variety in the play options to avoid becoming bored too quickly.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.