Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Alexa on Mobile Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on May 25, 2017
Happy kid=happy mom
on March 10, 2013
My son loves this. He plays with it all the time and it is so nice to actually buy a toy that your kids truly love to play with. I was surprised with the sturdiness and size of this toy.
on October 10, 2012
My son loves all the Big Boots toys. The little men are cute and the vehicles are cool. Any young boy will love these toys.
on January 18, 2013
This was a Christmas for my grandchildren. They construction of this is made for children who like to interact with it. There are a couple of Big Boots Policemen included. They get to play too.
on December 1, 2014
My sister said these were huge and my nephew loved them so much.....
on May 5, 2014
My 3 and 6 year old love this toy! It's durable. We have had it for a year and it's still in one piece.
on January 11, 2015
Sturdy product, my 4 year old loves it.
on January 12, 2013
Our grandson had this on his wishlist and we purchased it for him for Christmas. He loves it and plays with both the truck and the figures all the time.
on December 30, 2012
My nephew never put it down once he opened it. There are a lot of small parts for rocket launcher and such, but was a great toy. He played for hours!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.