Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 11, 2015
I purchased this for my nephew and he loves every one of them, I did notice that the models of cars did range from manufacture date(if you look at the bottom). Some of them were stamped in 2002, which is almost 12years but still looks brand new.

If you look at my attached photo you can see exactly which models came with my set, which may vary from yours.

If my review was helpful in any way please click the "YES" button below
review image
22 comments| 85 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 2, 2014
I've bought one of these sets and two of the hot wheels 20-pack car sets, and I enjoy this matchbox set more.

This set included monster trucks, a tractor, a tow truck and odd vehicles that my 2-year-old finds very interesting. Some of the vehicles have multiple colored pieces on them, and they just look like impressive toys. The hot wheels set included more realistic street cars (chevy corvette, porche 911, honda s2000, etc), but they weren't as flashy to a non-car person.

In short, I enjoy the hot wheels because of their realism, but my kid likes the matchbox because they just look cool.
great mix of cars if you're looking for an instant group! Grandsons coming and both are matchbox fans, thus the set! A wide range of interesting vehicles. They spend time "evaluating" each one. I am certain this group will be no different... I never hesitate to update my review should new info seem useful.
on November 9, 2017
Great selection! Bought it for my 2 year old. He loves matchbox cars. I got the selection which is pictured and it is awesome. A little bit of everything. He will be excited about all of them but probably most about the tractor and the trucks.
on December 3, 2017
Even I enjoy playing with Matchbox cars. They feel strong and I think they will last a long time. I got it on sale for under $10 prior to black Friday. Reg. price is probably around $20. Children love these.
on November 25, 2017
My son is on a high with these cars! He's celebrating his 2nd birthday now and loves loves cars! I love the variety of this pack and my son loves it even more!
on October 29, 2017
The cars, themselves, are fantastic. My son loves them. The packaging, however, was not so great. The box seemed to be missing a cover, or something, cause when I turned the box vertical to open it the first layer of cars all fell out. Even with this packaging issue, I still recommended the cars to my friend, since they're wonderful.
on April 10, 2016
Perfect for little prizes the kids earn at school. All the parents chip in so the kids can can exchange gold stars for prizes they earn by completing tasks, being kind, turning in homework on time, etc. My sons class is a special class for children of autism so these things mean a lot for them. These little cars they'll love to love. Shipping was fast and the product is great. Thanks!
on April 7, 2017
My six year old grandson loves these. Great size for travel. Metal bases although some have plastic attachments. Sturdy little toys.
on April 3, 2017
Bought it for my nephew. He loves them to bits and his parents have a lot of cars to give him gradually too.
Peace on both sides
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.