Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on June 2, 2014
I've bought one of these sets and two of the hot wheels 20-pack car sets, and I enjoy this matchbox set more.

This set included monster trucks, a tractor, a tow truck and odd vehicles that my 2-year-old finds very interesting. Some of the vehicles have multiple colored pieces on them, and they just look like impressive toys. The hot wheels set included more realistic street cars (chevy corvette, porche 911, honda s2000, etc), but they weren't as flashy to a non-car person.

In short, I enjoy the hot wheels because of their realism, but my kid likes the matchbox because they just look cool.
great mix of cars if you're looking for an instant group! Grandsons coming and both are matchbox fans, thus the set! A wide range of interesting vehicles. They spend time "evaluating" each one. I am certain this group will be no different... I never hesitate to update my review should new info seem useful.
on November 9, 2017
Great selection! Bought it for my 2 year old. He loves matchbox cars. I got the selection which is pictured and it is awesome. A little bit of everything. He will be excited about all of them but probably most about the tractor and the trucks.
on December 3, 2017
Even I enjoy playing with Matchbox cars. They feel strong and I think they will last a long time. I got it on sale for under $10 prior to black Friday. Reg. price is probably around $20. Children love these.
on December 27, 2017
Nice assortment of cars, son loved it! Included a helicopter and various kinds of cars and trucks, one looked like a large golf cart. What a fun variety!
on October 29, 2017
The cars, themselves, are fantastic. My son loves them. The packaging, however, was not so great. The box seemed to be missing a cover, or something, cause when I turned the box vertical to open it the first layer of cars all fell out. Even with this packaging issue, I still recommended the cars to my friend, since they're wonderful.
on April 10, 2016
Perfect for little prizes the kids earn at school. All the parents chip in so the kids can can exchange gold stars for prizes they earn by completing tasks, being kind, turning in homework on time, etc. My sons class is a special class for children of autism so these things mean a lot for them. These little cars they'll love to love. Shipping was fast and the product is great. Thanks!
on April 7, 2017
My six year old grandson loves these. Great size for travel. Metal bases although some have plastic attachments. Sturdy little toys.
on April 3, 2017
Bought it for my nephew. He loves them to bits and his parents have a lot of cars to give him gradually too.
Peace on both sides
on March 22, 2017
My grandsons enjoy playing with the cars when they come to visit. Now i gave them all the matchbox cars to take home. Thanks!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.