Lyft Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Shawn Colvin All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

It came with a decent variety of cars along with some unique vehicles. I was always a fan of matchbox cars when I was young so I thought this would be a great gift for my young nephew. He loves cars and he loved his gift. Easy to recommend.
on February 11, 2016
Said package was damaged but didn't state that cars were all loose !
review image
on February 7, 2018
This is a great deal for the price! We use them as potty training rewards and our son just LOVES them. The helicopter, snowmobile and little bucket loader are his favorites so far. Please note, however that they do not come individually packaged like when you get them at the store. These come in two plastic molded trays that are then in a plastic bag inside a large branded box.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I've bought one of these sets and two of the hot wheels 20-pack car sets, and I enjoy this matchbox set more.

This set included monster trucks, a tractor, a tow truck and odd vehicles that my 2-year-old finds very interesting. Some of the vehicles have multiple colored pieces on them, and they just look like impressive toys. The hot wheels set included more realistic street cars (chevy corvette, porche 911, honda s2000, etc), but they weren't as flashy to a non-car person.

In short, I enjoy the hot wheels because of their realism, but my kid likes the matchbox because they just look cool.
on November 9, 2017
Great selection! Bought it for my 2 year old. He loves matchbox cars. I got the selection which is pictured and it is awesome. A little bit of everything. He will be excited about all of them but probably most about the tractor and the trucks.
on March 12, 2015
This is exactly what I expected. The cars are not excellent quality. But I bought these for my 19 month old to play with. He hasn't mastered the art of grace, so the cars are constantly banged against hard surfaces, and dropped from heights to the wood floors. He has a nice set of cars that he loved playing with, but he was destroying them. So, until he's a little bit older, we wanted him to have a set of cars that we weren't worried about him destroying. These fit the bill. Some of the cars have metal bodies, and most have plastic chassis. He's been playing with/devastating them for the last two months, and they've held up well. Some of the cars have chipped paint, but it doesn't surprise me a bit. The variety he received was fantastic. There were a few "regular" cars (a Cadillac, a Porsche, a Lamborghini), but most are rescue type vehicles.
on June 24, 2014
I expect more impressive cars from Hot Wheels than I do Matchbox, but this set is very attractive! My child's set featured more realistic yet impressive cars! The colors are vivid or just right for the vehicle given. The build quality of these cars is, of course, great. They roll well and stand up to amounts of abuse only a gorilla could exceed.

Now, I only purchased one set so far. But my experience was great. The artistic quality and variety of vehicles were excellent.

Highly recommended.
on December 3, 2017
Even I enjoy playing with Matchbox cars. They feel strong and I think they will last a long time. I got it on sale for under $10 prior to black Friday. Reg. price is probably around $20. Children love these.
on October 29, 2017
The cars, themselves, are fantastic. My son loves them. The packaging, however, was not so great. The box seemed to be missing a cover, or something, cause when I turned the box vertical to open it the first layer of cars all fell out. Even with this packaging issue, I still recommended the cars to my friend, since they're wonderful.
on April 10, 2016
Perfect for little prizes the kids earn at school. All the parents chip in so the kids can can exchange gold stars for prizes they earn by completing tasks, being kind, turning in homework on time, etc. My sons class is a special class for children of autism so these things mean a lot for them. These little cars they'll love to love. Shipping was fast and the product is great. Thanks!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.