Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 403 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 442 reviews
on January 11, 2015
I purchased this for my nephew and he loves every one of them, I did notice that the models of cars did range from manufacture date(if you look at the bottom). Some of them were stamped in 2002, which is almost 12years but still looks brand new.

If you look at my attached photo you can see exactly which models came with my set, which may vary from yours.

If my review was helpful in any way please click the "YES" button below
review image
11 comment| 72 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 3, 2016
It came with a decent variety of cars along with some unique vehicles. I was always a fan of matchbox cars when I was young so I thought this would be a great gift for my young nephew. He loves cars and he loved his gift. Easy to recommend.
on January 10, 2013
The selection of cars and trucks and other vehicles were perfect. I bought this gift for my nearly 3 year old grandson for Christmas. It was to fill in with his other cars, he loved them. They were shipped quick, and came gift wrapped at no extra charge, which I never even asked for. I would definetly recommend this company to anyone, as they work well with you and do care.
on April 7, 2017
My six year old grandson loves these. Great size for travel. Metal bases although some have plastic attachments. Sturdy little toys.
on April 3, 2017
Bought it for my nephew. He loves them to bits and his parents have a lot of cars to give him gradually too.
Peace on both sides
on March 22, 2017
My grandsons enjoy playing with the cars when they come to visit. Now i gave them all the matchbox cars to take home. Thanks!
on April 14, 2015
Nephews tore open this set upon first glance. Immediately picked the cars to play with I would never have guessed to purchase individually. Thank you, America! Your indulgence is finally reaping it's benefits on my family-making decisions!
on October 5, 2012
I had high hopes that we'd get some cool vehicles in this box. I realized before I ordered it that it wasn't going to be as pictured, but everyone else seemed pretty happy with what they got anyway. Hope my son likes a minicooper convertible, because there aren't any signs of a firetruck, school bus, garbage truck, etc anywhere. The set I got was mediocre, IMO. My son will probably love them anyway and at a buck a vehicle, they are a good value. Press your luck and hope for no whammies!

Updated: After opening the package to inspect the cars a little closer... there is a LOT of plastic on these. That's not what I think of when something is described as "die cast".
22 comments| 65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 10, 2017
Great selection at a very fair price. My granddaughter loves them.
on April 24, 2017
Given to grandchild who loves the little cars.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.