Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Matched To His Wolf: An M/M Mpreg Shifter Dating App Romance (The Dates of Our Lives Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- ASIN : B089DXJWSS
- Publisher : Surrendered Press (July 16, 2020)
- Publication date : July 16, 2020
- Language : English
- File size : 4373 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 300 pages
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #15,487 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
More time is needed and a less abrupt ending for a stronger work. The subtitle mentions the shifter dating app romance, so it needs to be more prominent in the middle and at the end of the book if only to tie in the next book.
This blurb sounded INCREDIBLE! I was so excited for this but the execution was TERRIBLE!
1) This is the first in a series but the story reads as if I should know stuff already. I equate this issue to an author(s) knowing what they are imagining but just being unable to describe it. This sounds harsh but I bet when the authors reads the chapter their imagination and knowledge of the world is automatically filling in the blanks. A good editor should have helped with this.
2) The MCs relationship was atrocious. Why is this alpha of a wolf pack so completely incapable of communication? Maybe the authors could have added clarity by saying that they never deal with humans or what not but all those details, if present, get glossed over.
I definitely don't want to shame this book because it was such a great idea and I really see a ton of potential. I think it really just needed that reader/editor/family member to say I like what you have but it needs more details and more context in a lot of places.
This one was a bummer!