Huawei Mate 10 ALP-L09 64GB GSM Unlocked Android Smart Phone - Black
|Wireless Carrier||T-Mobile, AT&T|
|Memory Storage Capacity||64 GB|
|Operating System||Android 8.0|
|Screen Size||5.9 Inches|
|Other camera features||Rear, Front|
About this item
- Display: 5.9 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen w/ Corning Gorilla Glass, Resolution: 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Memory: 64GB, 4GB RAM - microSD, up to 256GB
- Main Camera: 12 MP + 20MP w/ Leica optics, dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR -- Selfie Camera: 8 MP
- Android -- Kirin 970 -- Mali-G72 MP12 -- Octa-core (4x2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Huawei Mate 10 (L09) is a good Android phone with 2.36Ghz Octa-Core processor that allows run games and heavy applications. With one SIM card slot, the Huawei Mate 10 (L09) allows download up to 1200 Mbps for internet browsing, but it also depends on the carrier. Great connectivity of this device includes Bluetooth 4.2 + A2DP, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4Ghz, 5Ghz) + MIMO and NFC to make mobile payments or connection to other devices.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Yes, it does work on AT&T including their LTE and LTE-A(dvanced) network where applicable. You may need to contact AT&T and have them update your imei, but everything has been working great (I have the L29 model and am using it in Cincinnati on AT&T, and I have a friend with the same model using it on AT&T in Los Angeles)
Huawei's antennas and modems are top notch. On both wifi and cellular I consistently get better speeds than my iPhone 7 Plus and my wife's iPhone 8 Plus.
The phone is smaller than my iPhone 7 Plus, but has a larger sceen
Headphone jack is awesome and the on board audio dac is incredible. Makes listening to music through headphones sound great
Fingerprint sensor is the best in the biz. Even faster than Apple's, which is really saying something
Speakers are nice and loud
Cameras are solid
Battery life is absolutely phenomenal
... I could go on. Huawei is the new Samsung as far as I'm concerned, but their phones don't slow down like other Android phones due to their AI tech.
I can't speak highly enough of this phone. Best device on the market in my opinion, especially when considering the price My favorite device I've ever used since the Galaxy Note II. Their Android "skin" EMUI is also really powerful. Gives me a lot of customization optimizations/control that I used to only be able to get via rooting and installing a custom ROM.
If you're on the fence about this phone, don't be. Just buy it. You will not be disappointed.
This is a great device that has much to offer than you can't easily find elsewhere. It does have a few small issues, but nothing deal-breaking.
1. 16:9 screen ratio... this is very hard to find on a newer device with specs like this one. I much prefer it, as you get more real estate, better video compatibility and app usability. This is a personal preference of mine. If you have small hands, you should consider a screen with 18:9 ratio.
2. Speakers... they are loud and clear. Way better than any of my Samsungs (S8, Note8)
3. IR blaster... some people would never use this, but I do!
4. Huge battery... speaks for itself. I get 2 days easily with moderate use.
5. Fast... this phone is very fast, although it's not completely optimized for US apps, so some will take longer to load than others.
1. Bluetooth audio... comparatively very quiet and low quality. This may be fixed in a future update, but for now I won't be streaming any music via bluetooth if I can help it.
2. Hissing when using Aux cable... I have confirmed that this issue only exists when using an Aux cable, and not when using headphones. There is a distinct and constant hissing noise when an app is active and playing audio. It is possible this will also be fixed in a future update. Sound quality is great, though. I ended up getting a Razer USB-C to 3.5mm adapter that got rid of the hissing and actually improved the already good sound quality.
3. Regional issues... when I got mine, it was regionally flashed to Middle East. I found many bugs that were pretty intolerable. Once I figured out how to rebrand it via FunkyHuawei and changed it to "International/Asia", everything has been smoother and faster without bugs.
Anything that wasn't mentioned here should be assumed to be fully functional. I have had very few issues with it, despite the EMUI skin that everyone seems to hate so much. I've actually grown to like it. Cool device for a cool price. I owned the Mate 10 Pro before this one, and it was plagued with bugs that I just couldn't stand. This non-pro version is a much more stable device for me, and actually has more features.
I had the nexus 6p so I kwew by experience Huawei phone's were 100 percent reliable
I had this phone up and running with all my apps transferred automatically in like 10 minutes
Huge screen in a small pkg. Iphones r toys compared this baby it picks up 670 megs off my home Internet somehow , connects to my tv by hdmi without any apps just connect… everything else I wouldn't trust all other phones have some sort of problems, well I'm not spending 7 or 8 hundred bucks just to take a chance… .happy with mate 10,
Compare with other cellular phones
This ItemHuawei Mate 10 ALP-L09 64GB GSM Unlocked Android Smart Phone - Black
|color||Brown||Just Black||Black||Black||Twilight||Midnight Black|
|operating system||Android 8.0||Android||android||Android||-||emui|