|Brand Name||Mate 10|
|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.9 x 3.1 x 0.3 inches|
|Item model number||ALP-AL00|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required.|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ALP-L29|
2-Year Unlocked Cell Phone Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with $99 deductible
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Huawei Mate 10 ALP-L29 64GB Mocha Brown, Dual SIM, 5.9", Dual 20 MP +12 MP, GSM Unlocked International Model, No Warranty
|Price:||$525.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Display: 5.9 inches IPS LCD, OS: Android 8.0 (Oreo) | EMUI 8.0, Camera: Dual 20 MP +12 MP, Memory: 64 GB, 4 GB RAM | microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot). Fingerprint Sensor, CPU: HUAWEI Kirin 970, Octa-Core CPU (4 x Cortex A73 2.36 GHz + 4 x Cortex A53 1.8 GHz) + i7 co-processor, Mali-G72 MP12 GPU.
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.
- Please check if your GSM cellular carrier supports the bands for this model before purchasing, LTE may not be available in all countries: SIM1:FDD-LTE: Band 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 12 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 / 26 / 28, TD-LTE: Band 34 / 38 / 39 / 40, UMTS (WCDMA) / HSPA+ / DC-HSDPA: Band 1 / 2 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 8 / 19, TD-SCDMA: Band 34 / 39, GSM / EDGE: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- This device may not include a US warranty as some manufacturers do not honor warranties for international items. Please contact the seller for specific warranty information.
- The box contains: Your new device, USB cable, Earphones, Charger (may be foreign), Documentation.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Huawei Mate 10 is powered by 1.8GHz octa-core Huawei HiSilicon Kirin 970 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Huawei Mate 10 packs a 20-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies. The Huawei Mate 10 runs Android 8.0 and is powered by a 4000mAh non removable battery. It measures 150.50 x 77.80 x 8.20 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 186.00 grams. The Huawei Mate 10 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) . Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, Infrared, USB OTG, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope and Barometer.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Yes, it does work on AT&T including their LTE and LTE-A(dvanced) network where applicable. You may need to contact AT&T and have them update your imei, but everything has been working great (I have the L29 model and am using it in Cincinnati on AT&T, and I have a friend with the same model using it on AT&T in Los Angeles)
Huawei's antennas and modems are top notch. On both wifi and cellular I consistently get better speeds than my iPhone 7 Plus and my wife's iPhone 8 Plus.
The phone is smaller than my iPhone 7 Plus, but has a larger sceen
Headphone jack is awesome and the on board audio dac is incredible. Makes listening to music through headphones sound great
Fingerprint sensor is the best in the biz. Even faster than Apple's, which is really saying something
Speakers are nice and loud
Cameras are solid
Battery life is absolutely phenomenal
... I could go on. Huawei is the new Samsung as far as I'm concerned, but their phones don't slow down like other Android phones due to their AI tech.
I can't speak highly enough of this phone. Best device on the market in my opinion, especially when considering the price My favorite device I've ever used since the Galaxy Note II. Their Android "skin" EMUI is also really powerful. Gives me a lot of customization optimizations/control that I used to only be able to get via rooting and installing a custom ROM.
If you're on the fence about this phone, don't be. Just buy it. You will not be disappointed.
- Fast processor, runs cool all the time
- Fast charge
- Good camera: I have not yet explored all the features of the camera but I had a good first impression. Takes good pictures in low light
- Huawei has a nice software that imported all the contacts that I had from my old smartphone, fast and easy to use
- The screen is bright and has vibrant colors. It has the same length of a 5.5 in screen but it is larger. I love the screen.
- The build material of the phone is excellent
- The phone is a little heavy because it has a good sized battery. The battery life is very good.
- The Mate 10 can be customized in many ways to suit the taste of the users but it will not let down Android users, the interface is very good and easy to use.
- Works perfectly well in our service provider network in Brazil, excellent call quality
- Has a wide range of frequencies, which is good for international use
- The wireless adapter is fast and the signal strength is good
As far as the performance, the phone is blazing fast and the camera has exceeded my expectations. One of the best features of this phone is the battery life. I have gone literally 3 days with light use of this phone, heavy use can still get you a full day's use. The phone charges so fast and the battery last so long I typically only charge my phone when I wake up in the morning before I go to class.
If anyone is in the valley of decision on this device fret no more, you will not be disappointed. By the way, i have received two updates so far since owning this device which means Huawei is in support of this one...
I had the nexus 6p so I kwew by experience Huawei phone's were 100 percent reliable
I had this phone up and running with all my apps transferred automatically in like 10 minutes
Huge screen in a small pkg. Iphones r toys compared this baby it picks up 670 megs off my home Internet somehow , connects to my tv by hdmi without any apps just connect… everything else I wouldn't trust all other phones have some sort of problems, well I'm not spending 7 or 8 hundred bucks just to take a chance… .happy with mate 10,
Most recent customer reviews
Built quality - 4.5/5
Screen quality - 4.Read more
This is a great device that has much to offer than you can't easily find elsewhere.Read more
* Quad HD display
* Fingerprint scanner in the front
* Glass...Read more