- Series: Sinica Leidensia (Book 66)
- Hardcover: 402 pages
- Publisher: Brill; 1St Edition edition (November 15, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9004141960
- ISBN-13: 978-9004141964
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1.2 x 9.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,123,469 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Material Virtue: Ethics and the Body in Early China (Sinica Leidensia) Hardcover – November 15, 2004
About the Author
Mark Csikszentmihalyi, Ph.D. (1994) in Asian Languages, Stanford University, is Associate Professor of East Asian Languages and Literature and Religious Studies at the University of Wisconsin at Madison.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|