- COMFY AND BREATHABLE MATERIAL- This dress is made of soft and breathable material which allows comfortable fit;
- CLASSICAL AND FLATTERING DESIGN- Designed super stylish and significantly versatile, it is a knee-length round-neck dress, the pencil bodycon style flatter your body shape, it's chic enough for parties or work;
- PRACTICAL BOTH DURING AND AFTER PREGNANCY- Featured a ruching on the both sides provide adequate space for the growing belly, and it also can be worn after your pregnancy;
- THREE STYLES FOR YOU TO CHOOSE-The solid color may be a little see through when it's streched out, the floral color is a good choice for your maternity photoshoot,and the horizontal stripes helps to make you look more slim;
- SATISFACTION AND GUARANTEE- If there is any issues or suggestions, please feel free to contact us, we will provide 100% satisfied service;
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Department: Womens
- Package Dimensions: 14.49 x 8.9 x 1.89 inches
- ASIN: B07RTBQC68
- Date First Available: May 9, 2019
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very thin material, good for hot weather.
Plenty of belly room, can wear all months of pregnancy.
Sleeves are not as long as in the photo. I have very very short arms, and they were halfway down my upper arm. If you're taller, it's a classic short sleeve.
Fabric is sheer. Not a problem for me, I love that. But may be a con for people expecting something heavier. You'll need a great nude bra and nude undies, if you choose a light color.
Overall pleased, I've added a photo to show sleeve length and belly capacity. I'm a size small, usually, and have been consistently buying smalls at Motherhood and Destination Maternity with a little extra room. However, this small (because it has very little stretch and I have bigger arms) was a little snug in chest and arms. Go to medium for comfort if you have a body like mine.
Pre-pregnancy size 2-4
Bra size 30G
6 months pregnant
Big arms and legs for my size
Sloped shoulders, not broad.
The dress fit fantastically, except in the bust area.
Also, I am a size 4-6 regular and with pregnancy, I'm around 6-8 and a small fits fine for my 5'3" frame.
However, you need to wear a nude colored bra and panties. White doesn't work! I would even recommend a nude G-string to prevent any lines being shown. Regular underwear and some thongs show because the dress is tight along the side of your hips and the entire butt area! I bought Belevation Women's Maternity Shapewear Mid-Thigh Pettipant in nude to go under but the bottom of the mid-thigh pettipant shows. If you want to wear shapewear with this color, I would get one that goes to the knee, not mid-thigh. I am 5'5" and currently 136lbs at 24 weeks. The dress hits just below my knees or at my knees if I pull the fabric toward my hip area more (to hide thong lines). For me, the dress was tight all the way through until just before my knees, so keep that in mind for bra/underwear selection.
I'll post a picture after the shower for reference. I chose a nude bra and nude thong to wear because I couldn't find a nude G-string on short notice. I purposefully pulled/bunched the dress where my thong line showed along my upper butt. It's noticeable when I squat or sit.... To prevent that, just get longer shapewear that goes to your knee. I didn't have time to go get longer ones.
The dress is tight and shows lines but isn't see through if there's a light or sun or something. It's prefect to show off your rockin' preggers bod. Just get the right underwear.