BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Kidz Bop $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 8, 2015
Awesome book for such a low price! I also bought the sister book: Heavy Metal Mater and Other Tall Tales. My four year old son LOVES them. He is a huge fan of the Mater's Tall Tales cartoon shorts and these are condensed versions of those. Each story is just barely within the confines of his attention span. The illustrations are really nice and colorful. Paper stock and binding are high quality. They are a nice size too - not big and heavy. They could easily be "take to grandma's house" type books. Five stars!
on July 8, 2013
My son is a huge fan of Mater, so we purchased this book after all the positive reviews on Amazon. It's definitely one of his favorite books!

At first he was a bit confused since Mater looks different in each of these stories since he plays different characters, so he's not immediately recognizable to younger toddlers. But within a few months he soon realized that Mater was in 'costume' for these different stories which he now really enjoys. For reference, he starting recognizing all the characters once he turned about 14 or 15 months, although kids all mature differently so I only mention this as a reference point.

We also found the extended version of "Maters Tall Tales" that streams on Netflix and is just over 30 minutes in length. This streaming version is a great companion to the book since it's much shorter than the "Cars" movie. If you have a Netflix subscription, you can check it out before buying the book to see what the stories are about. Just note that there are only three stories in the book, but many more on the streaming version.
on April 21, 2016
This an awesome book. It has 3 Mater Tall Tales. The illustrations are great.
What I liked most about it is that there isn't a paragraph on each page, just
enough words to keep my grandson interested, but not too much where I dread
reading it! Good quality too.
on January 9, 2015
So cute! My 3 year old loves the movie and now we can enjoy the stories for bedtime!
on January 3, 2010
Our son is 2 years old and loves the movie CARS. He really loves this book. The pictures are vibrant and the book is great quality. A++
on February 13, 2017
My son loves this book... I was excited to find it after he received the other Mater's Tall Tales book as a gift.
on August 19, 2016
Cute little book-just like Mater's Tall Tales on Netflix. Little 2.5 year old loves it!! Arrived in perfect condition.
on December 29, 2014
This book is a hit with my three year old. He loves to play with cars and although he's never sat through the whole cars movie, he is still a fan of these characters. There are 3 stories in this book and they are really fast reads.
on September 27, 2015
Mater mania. My son loves all of his books from Mater's Tall Tales. He is crazy about cars and study these images very closely! These books are for Mater afficionados!
on November 27, 2016
One of my nephews is a big Disney Cars fan. He loves the book.