Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Matfer 17360 Exoglass Bouillon Strainer
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Body and Handle made of one-piece composite material: sturdiness
- Dishwasher safe and easy to clean
- Perfect for salsas, soups, creams, vegetable and meats rinse.
- Easy to store. Imperfections of mesh are not considered as defects and do not affect the performance of the product in any manner
- Commercial quality
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Culinary Depot, Inc||Amazon.com||W & P Trading Corporation||The Culinary Junction||U Buy Rite Inc|
Matfer Bourgeat Bouillon Strainer Exoglass, Made of Exoglass. Plain ergonomic and comfortable insulated handle, resistant up to 430 degrees Fahrenheit. 7 7/8 Inch Diameter. One-piece body, hygienic stainless steel mesh and stainless steel protective cross wires. Two Hooks for a better stability. Dishwasher safe.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a very fine strainer. Very little yogurt strains through with the whey. I turn one gallon of milk into yogurt. It takes filling this strainer up twice for the entire batch. I usually let it strain 1/4 of the way down which takes about 45-60 minutes if the yogurt is straight out of the warming oven. This produces approx 2.5-3 quarts of yogurt. Reducing it too much produces dry thick yogurt.
Straining bone broth is a breeze. It ensures all small bones are caught. Its large enough to strain the bones from a whole chicken.
-it's large, thus reducing your straining time
-handles high heat well
- the wires that protect the strainer work well
-It's large. It may be difficult to store depending on your kitchen.
- the size makes it really hard to strain by hanging in even a large stockpot. It does stand and lean while straining ok though.
It can be difficult to clean the fine mesh. I use a sink sprayer and then put it in the dishwasher.
-the price is a bit high
Overall this is a great purchase and I am extremely pleased with the product. I can't imagine making yogurt without it.