- Series: Addison-Wesley Innovative Series
- Paperback: 250 pages
- Publisher: Addison Wesley Publishing Company; First Edition edition (January 1, 1978)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0201057093
- ISBN-13: 978-0201057096
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 7.5 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,106,351 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Math Equals: Biographies of Women Mathematicians+related Activities (Addison-Wesley Innovative Series) Paperback – January 1, 1978
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought