- Paperback: 483 pages
- Publisher: Great Source Education Group Inc; 1st edition (March 1, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0669471534
- ISBN-13: 978-0669471533
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 6.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,041,290 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Math to Know: A Mathematics Handbook 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
softcover, 483 pages, a mathematics handbook, 2000, everything you need for math success, includes handy almanac with math prefixes/suffixes, study tips test-taking strategies guidelines for using calculator and othe math tools and more
Browse award-winning titles. See more