- Paperback: 248 pages
- Publisher: Magnificent Milestones, Incorporated (March 27, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1933819545
- ISBN-13: 978-1933819549
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.6 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,736,429 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Math Word Problems for the GRE: When Plugging Numbers into Formulas Just Isn't Enough
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
About the Author
After receiving her Ph.D. in 1987 from Kansas State University, Dr. Nolan conducted research for several years in academia and industry. Since 1997, she has been the President and CEO of Ivy League Admission, a premier admission service for top U.S. schools.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now