- Paperback: 262 pages
- Publisher: Woodhead Publishing; 2 edition (May 14, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1904275400
- ISBN-13: 978-1904275404
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,521,188 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Mathematical Analysis and Proof, Second Edition 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Carefully treads the fine line between accuracy and exactitude. A comprehensive introduction, very much in the classical mould, chatty and written with common student misunderstandings in mind. Should be in your undergraduate reference library., The Mathematical Gazette
Self-contained and one of the better books. I will definitely and without hesitation recommend and encourage other lecturers to give it serious consideration as a teaching aid., Mathematics Today
About the Author
David Stirling, formerly, University of Reading, UK