- Series: Dover Books on Mathematics
- Paperback: 452 pages
- Publisher: Dover Publications (April 25, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0486417123
- ISBN-13: 978-0486417127
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.4 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,077,592 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Mathematical Logic and the Foundations of Mathematics: An Introductory Survey (Dover Books on Mathematics) Paperback – April 25, 2001
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now