- Hardcover: 818 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 1 edition (February 14, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1107022355
- ISBN-13: 978-0521516105
- ASIN: 0521516102
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 1.6 x 9.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,898,083 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Mathematical Methods for Optical Physics and Engineering 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
The first textbook on mathematical methods applied to optical science and engineering. Ideal for upper division undergraduates and graduates.
About the Author
Greg Gbur is an Assistant Professor of Physics and Optical Science at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, where he has taught a graduate course on mathematical methods for optics for the past five years and a course on advanced physical optics for two.
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more