- Series: Frontiers in Applied Mathematics (Book 1)
- Paperback: 198 pages
- Publisher: Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (January 1, 1987)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0898711924
- ISBN-13: 978-0898711929
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,563,616 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Mathematics of Reservoir Simulation (Frontiers in Applied Mathematics)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"The Grid" by Gretchen Bakke Ph.D.
Charting the history of our electrical grid, Bakke helps us see what we all take for granted, shows it as central to our culture and identity as a people, and reveals it to be the linchpin in our aspirations for a clean energy future. Learn more