|Price:||$9.99 - $30.49 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- WOVEN COTTON- Mato & Hash™ Tactical Scarfs are made of 100% woven cotton. Breathable, Strong material that provides comfort in any weather condition and will hold up in against everyday wear and tear.
- CLASSIC SIZE- Military Shemaghs measuring approx. 43”X43”. Prefect size for all the classic head and scarf wraps. Looking something bigger? Check out our Mato & Hash JUMBO Military Shemagh.
- Variety- Shemagh Scarfs are available in multiple color choices and adaptable to any fold for endless use and styles. All Shemagh Scarfs will include an instructional folding pamphlet.
- VERSATILE- Mato & Hash Keffiyeh is a Multi-propose scarf. Keffiyehs give protection from the sun, Sand, and harsh winds when Hunting, Hiking, Climbing and Fishing. Not only are they for protection Keffiyehs can be used as a blanket, Arm Sling, Sweat rag, camouflage and much more!
- WASHABLE- Hand Wash and Hang dry for best results
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Mato & Hash Military Shemagh is also known as Keffiyeh, Ghutra, Hatta, Tactical scarf, or Arab scarf. Shemaghs are a Traditional headdress of Arab culture with many uses such as protection from the Sun, Sand, Wind, and harsh winter weather. Keffiyehs are not only for Fashion and Protection, they have endless uses, from an emergency Arm Sling, Blanket, Towel, sweat rag, and much more. The Mato and Hash Shemagh scarf is made of 100% woven cotton. Durability and strength to last the all-day wear and tear while still giving you a lightweight breathable feel. Mato & Hash Military shemaghs measure approx. 43”X43” and adapt to many different style folds. Not sure of how to do the different style folds? No need to worry! All Mato & Hash Shemaghs come with an instructional pamphlet showing you all the different style folds. Shemagh Tactical scarfs are washable, for best results hand wash, and air dry.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B006RJ6IKO
- Item model number: Curbed Apparel 2100 - 2
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 30, 2011
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It also generates a surprising number of compliments as a fashion item, and has, on more than one occasion, caused people in New York City to assume I'm French. Being English I'm not sure how to take that, but I think it's a compliment...
All in all, I love it and will buy another the second it wears out.
Quality-wise (minus the holes) they are nice. Traditional loose weave cotton and the off-set colors are woven, not printed, into the surface.
Because I bought the 3-pack, I'm not returning it. I'll just eat the one that was full of holes. So it's not such a good value to buy them this way if you end up with 33% waste.
Pros: This is a quality product. No issues with knotted threads and the patterns are superb. There was no harsh chemical odor as reported of other Shemaghs. Additionally during my first wash of the white/black scarf the dye did not run as reported with other brands available on Amazon
Con: Actual color of the Limited Edition Deer Hunter is less vibrant, more of a salmon color than the orange color pictured on the site.
Again, this was my first scarf of this style and I'm probably being overly critical. I loved the design, the weight of the fabric and the price (so affordable I bought 3!). I'd like to see a little more quality control and more of a guide to wearing this type of scarf included in the packaging.
PS: hand wash and let air dry if you run it through the washing machine it will bleed and Frey other than that I love it