Lyft Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

Showing 1-10 of 136 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 179 reviews
on September 15, 2017
The box had a KODI that was outdated and it did not appear to be a very simple process and it came without any directions.
on October 20, 2017
It works but software needs some work I have two of them and the power on and off has always been and issue even after the update. but other than that they seems to work just fine for me, I no others to compare them too since I bought these and they work so had no need to try others.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 14, 2017
Not what we expected at all. I recommend the amazon fire products instead.
on June 20, 2017
Was not pre-programmed and a royal pain to get up and running. Wrong model unfortunately.....
on July 18, 2017
Not working well. Won't download much of anything. Can't seem to find assistance like I did on the other one. Have great internet that's not the issue.
on November 8, 2017
Only 3 months of use, all movies has been Banned for using the Cody . I need my money back.
on September 22, 2017
Mine came with Android 4.4

That O/S is over 5 years old. Description says it has 5.1+

Returning.
on December 19, 2017
I ordered this a while back and absolutely loved it, so I even ordered a second one for my bedroom recently. Since then there's been some kind of program change or something (not sure exactly), but now neither box works and I have two useless boxes in my house.
on January 5, 2018
Update. I originally gave it 1 star because it didn't work out of the box. In order to get it to connect to the internet, you must first connect via a land line which will allow you to get to the menu to turn on wifi. You can't get to the menu without getting online and you can't get online unless you have a hard connection. Why wifi is not enable out of the box is a mystery.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 9, 2018
Product is awful. Purchased it for a Christmas Present. Set everything up and it doesn't work correctly. Big waste of $100.00 and since I bought it back in September, I can't return or exchange for one that would hopefully work.