Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Nothing More Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 125 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 129 reviews
on February 21, 2014
Just got the tablet it works great the speaker is good its not hard to figure out at all its thin but its small so u could put it in a purse and take it with u it does have a sd slot but its the small ones that come with a adapter like what u get for smart phones i got the pink and its bright takes good pics too
on February 10, 2014
This tablet is great if you're on a budget. I received it quickly and out of the box it was very easy to set up. It's a pretty amazing tablet. To me it feels like a Nexus. I downloaded a few apps and took some pictures with the camera all while I tried out other things. There are some development tools on the tablet that are preloaded. It's fun if you're a developer like me. The screen resolution is pretty awesome and it is comfortable to hold in my hands or with one hand. The thing that impressed me the most are the speakers. When I loaded up an app I was shocked (because I hadn't turn down the sound) at how loud it was while being on a low setting. That has come in handy while watching Netflix on the go. The battery lasts a reasonable 4 hours.

With all that being said there are a couple of things that can be improved upon. First, the screen can be weird. It is much more sensitive around the rim than in the center. I might be doing it wrong but it takes some extra effort sometimes. The other thing is that the wall charger isn't a USB, it's one of those old style plugs and it doesn't even go in all the way. I guess there is no reason why it couldn't be a USB but it's nothing major. I hope in later models they can incorporate that.

In the end I really enjoy this tablet and think I got a great deal on it.
on March 2, 2014
Only had this a couple days, but so far-so good. The only problem I have encountered is that the right side of the
screen (about 1/4") is like a DEAD zone. No matter which way turned, or touched, nothing responds. That is a little frustrating
particularly when you want to install something and it falls in that zone. Other than that, it is fast, accurate, and overall
I think, worth the money. I wanted a little tablet for just quick internet searches, etc. I bought this rather inexpensive one
to let my husband use so he can become a little more comfortable with using a tablet. So far, it is okay.
on April 19, 2014
I purchased this for my elderly Mother. It came preloaded with good basic software. Right out of the box it was easy to download with her favorite casino games.
It came with the charging, USB and micro cables as advertised. But it also came with a case, screen protector, headphones and a stylus! Great value for the money.
We have been using it all day and so far no problems.
I would recommend this to anyone wanting a basic tablet.
on March 4, 2014
This tablets purpose was to go to a 6 year old boy for three reasons. 1. To read books 2. To play a few games 3. To watch movies

The screen was bright but not as detail as I would like but i mean what can I expect for the price. My son on the other hand thinks its the best screen in the world. When we opened the box it had a power adaptor (Pin type) for charging , headphones, a micro male to female B (The flat side) so you can connect thumb drives, a usb micro cable for access to your tablet from your PC, a screen protector you can put on the screen and instructions. I was surprised that it had all those inside. After a few days of use the battery can be somewhat of a pain. Probably a few hours out of a full charge but I did discover one really neat feature. It can charge with the wall plug to the pin hole in the unit, BUT it can charge with the Micro usb cable like I use on my Samsung phones. No propriety charging like my Motorola Xoom.

The camera on the front is pretty good also. My son calls me video on hangouts now. Pretty fun.

Overall I am happy and so is my son. I gave it 4 stars only because of the battery.

UPDATE:
8/13/14
One good drop and it literally broke into component parts. I was able to reassemble it (several times) and even find the volume and power button so it works right. I have dropped the review stars. It is decent but now I know its not great for kids. The batter also (from in the inside says 3000mah) charges fast but discharges just as fast. Does not handle a 1.5 hour car trip.
on March 13, 2014
I got the Nero Cx2 from Amazon a day early using free shipping. Only paid 49.90 and was leary at purchasing it, since it is so new and there are no reviews. My last experience with low cost tablets ended badly, mostly because 1saleaday service has become terrible. I will never purchase from them again.
Anyway, this little device is great. Reminds me of Samsung galaxy tablet and has many of the same features including similar wifi strength. The kindle fire wifi is much stronger. I use the neighbors wifi (with their permission), but cannot even see a signal with the Nero Cx2. The samsung occasionally picks it up and the kindle always picks up the wifi.
It plays mkv with subs with no issues. Adobe reader sucks, so be prepaired to install another reader.I use moonreader pro.
I installed swordigo and temple run 2 and it had no issues playing them. Good response from tablet.
This device has access to google play and also comes with root access already.
This tablet was worth every penny, i am very happy. The reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is because of the wifi strength.
on March 16, 2014
I bought three of these for a 7, 11 and 12 year old. The 7 year old cracked his screen within a couple days. The chargers on two of them didn't work out of the box and another one the pin pulled off of it when we tried to unplug it from the tablet. Trying to replace the chargers has proven difficult without returning the entire tablets. Thank God I bought the Square Trade insurance. One of them won't keep a charge for more than a couple hours and needs to be plugged into the wall most of the time to use effectively. Absolutely must have an SD card or memory bogs down the running speed. These are very much "you get what you pay for" tablets. Spend the extra forty or fifty bucks to get a bit more quality. On the positive side, when they work they are simple to understand for children and very portable. They came with styluses and two of them even had screen protectors in the box (not sure why the third didn't). Videos play well on them once you add the SD card and the kids love them when they work.
on February 26, 2014
I bought 3 of them but recently returned one of them. The resolution is not so great, has that ghost look unless your looking straight at it. There is a memory card slot however nothing gets saved to it, I used a 16G card and my son could not download his favorite game which only needed 2G's. I see no option whatsoever to transfer memory to the card. Says 4 Gigs but only has 1.9 available. I returned 1 because it ran super slow compared to the others, the memory issue, on the 2nd day we began to have trouble charging it, and the fact that I now know my 8 year old son needs something with more power and capability and bigger. I think I am going to return another one as well, the screen is beginning to go on and off by itself while its charging and when my 7 year old son tries to turn it off, and has the same issue with the memory card. I will keep the 3rd one for my 2 year old son, he loves it and watches Netflix on it and a few games. Its pretty much perfect for my 2 1/2 year old son. **Update: I returned all of them! This tablet sucks.
on March 16, 2014
Main reason people dislike this product.......... It will not charge. Well, the plug is short and may not make contact when plugged into your home power outlet. (this is made in China, you know) Just use an extension cord so you know it will make contact. If this doesn't work then just use the USB cord and connect to your computer (but very slow)

I purchased this for myself to be able to review Word, Excel, and PDF documents that I have stored on the web when I don't want to lug a laptop around. I only use it every now and then but it does the trick. It is light in weight, turns on quick, reads all types of files, surfs the web fast, plays all the news videos I look at, You Tube, etc. A fun little portable toy. And with technology changing so fast you need to ask yourself how much extra firepower do you need in reserve that is never used?

This replaces my old Nook that could barely even load a simple web page. It took forever to turn on and it was heavy. It was dated and needed to be replaced but I didn't want to spend big money for something I used every so often. So in comes the Matricom and it does everything I need. Skype works pretty good, too! Around $60 the price is right.

Very satisfied with it!!! Let's be honest, it only has to last a year really for it to pay for itself in technological terms.

*UPDATE:* The power cord that comes with it is useless. Cannot get it to charge the device except on rare occasions. USB to computer works but takes too long. However, problem solved! I just use an power cord to an old cell phone that matches up perfectly (LG phone). Charges fast and charges every time no matter what the battery level! That trapezoidal connector is pretty standard for electronic devices. Chances are you already have that power cord somewhere in the house. Hope this helps.

*UPDATE* Well the time is up. Unit still works but Internet is too demanding for this unit. Too many sidebars playing ads and such. Internet very slow. Moved my internet signal downstairs and now it is barely recognized. Had to upgrade to Galaxy Tab 4 Pro and it is simply unbelievable. $200 is worth every penny.
on May 23, 2014
Bought this tablet as a gift for my mother in law. She only wants to read her Bible in larger than life text. We were interested in Nook or Kindle this tablet does both and so much more. She can take and watch/view pictures of her grandkids, as well as connect to them on facebook. It was the perfect simple tablet for her. The speakers are not as loud as I would have liked but everything else was awesome. For the price, cheaper even than the Noria tablets that I love. This was amazing. I think I will replace a recently damaged tablet with one of these. I was very pleased and in a few days she was able to access facebook even though she's never used the internet before it remembers her log in information and all she has to do is click the icon. The entire family was pleased. It also had a micro SD card so she can store pictures or we can load stuff to put on the tablet with ease. While it might be cheaper than a lot of things on the market it works as well and better than some I've used. I will buy more!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.