Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 59 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 60 reviews
on May 18, 2014
You know it is not always the product that influences you to buy a product.

I ordered two of these pads one black and one white for my boys. Both were presents but one was a b-day present. The other just a reward. Since I ordered them wrapped I had no idea which was black or white. Well the b-day boy opened his first and his was black and everything was perfect. Said the graphics were faster than his former laptop... 4 yrs old. Anyway, the other son later opened his and it was PINK... Clearly the box was marked white but the contents were pink. So I see how the error happened. Well, he didn't wan't the pink one. So I sent an e-mail to Matricom telling the story. In less than 30 min. I had a response and a RMA number. I paid shipping to FL... and they would ship back. Shipped on Sat arrived in fl Tues and had the new "white" pad Friday. Well the pad was perfect but no case in the box... So I sent another e-mail to Matricom, they immediately responded and informed me they were sorry and would send one out asap. No guff, no issues. I understand things happen... it's all about the service. And they have definitely made it right. I would highly recommend the pad as a real performer and a great deal and Matricom is something special. I will definitely order another from them when the time comes. Anyway, I hope this helps you... Enjoy!
on July 20, 2014
WORST! My son bought this with his birthday money and yes I know you get what you pay for but it is horrible. Freezes all the time, takes 24 hours to charge for him to be able to play for 20 minutes. I purchased his favorite games for him to play and those are now gone as well. I bought a memory card but all of a sudden the tablet does not recognize the SD card. I sent this off for repair 3 weeks ago, I haven't heard a word from them even though I have called and emailed, all they have said to me is that I will have to purchase the games again. I will NEVER by a Matricom product again!
on March 18, 2014
This thing is a waste of money and I really don't understand how or why Matricom would even put thier name on it. The build quality is horrific cheap and thin plastic with a screen cover that makes view the actual screen odd and kills that viewing angle.

Performance was ok for that price I guess, but the WiFi is horrible. I couldn't get all 4 bars 20 feet from my Asus U66AC router which has the ability to provide 3 bars to my laptop about 150 feet and 3 rooms away. The specs on this tablet and the reputation of Matricom were what led me to make this purchase and I will be sending it back ASAP!

FYI - The 10" G-Tab Quantum is a great tablet if you don't mind the larger formfactor. I highly suggest it, and have written a reveiw on it as well.
good morning gentlemen, I had a problem with my daughter matricom tablet is that the purchase in February 2014 only 3 months of use and no longer illuminated, the first discharge of the battery tablet, this is gradually faded and white stripes on the screen, as if it were a short circuit or something, at that time was due to download games again because they no longer had (it had reset the device, however he left a week without charge and without use and now will not start, what should I do? also buy her a tablet to my son and came to Venezuela last week hope not present any problem.

waiting for an answer to continue using the tablet

goodbye

Vanessa Rodríguez
on March 1, 2014
Nowadays everyone has to have a tablet, right?
So my coworkers wanted a cheap tablet with front & rear cameras (albeit almost no resolution whatsoever)
We settled for this one, i've been testing them and they perform very well.. of course, you get what you paid for.. and it won't hold water against my HP Touchpad with Android in it, but alas.. they are suitable for most uses.
on March 6, 2014
This device has it's pros and its cons
Pro:
-good at picking up WiFi
-Photos are clear ( NOT THE CAMERA PHOTOS )
-Games and apps runs well

BUT.........!

Cons:
-There Is only 400 MB of RAM!?
-In some games that require swiping. When you swipe, it is slightly choppy, and isn't smooth.
-When you insert a SD-Card for this device, it can't store apps by default it can only storage pictures videos and music. >> Storing apps is useless.<<
-When playing racing,or flying games The tilting is slightly off and you cant tilt Vertically.
on March 1, 2014
Got this for my 6 year old son and so far my son loves it. Compared to his old one of a different brand, this one is so much better. Faster, doesn't freeze up, battery lasts longer. Buying any type of tablet under $100 is a bit of a risk so I was skeptical about this, but so far I am very happy with the purchase and so is he.
on March 4, 2014
This tablet came packaged very nicely, upon opening product was already charged, turned on linked to wi-fi watched several you tube videos, worked perfectly, haven't played a game on it yet will update review after we do that, all in all I think this is a great beginners tablet, time will tell if it can take small children being the main operators.
on April 9, 2014
6 months and no problems with this device. I do wish the battery would last longer. After about two months the system erased all my apps ( whether I , my wife , or a virus is unknown)and I had to reload them ,but there is a backup that I didn't notice before, now that I am using that it has not recurred. If you want music you may want to hook it to an amplified set of speakers. Over all the G-Tab Nero is worth the minimal price paid.
on May 28, 2014
I absolutely love this tablet. I waited to write this until I had a chance to use it. You can not beat it for the price! It is awesome. I love how they had it packaged and it came with a case and stylus and the charger. I was surprised I didn't even realize I was getting all of that. I just love it. I will buy Matricom again for sure. Thank you for such an awesome and reasonably priced product! One very happy customer!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.