Matricom G-Pad XYBA Wireless Rechargeable Bluetooth Pro Game Pad Joystick Controller (Samsung Gear VR, PC, PS3, and G-Box Compatible!)
|Sale:||$21.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$38.04 (63%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High Precision Variable Resistant joysticks provide silky smooth gaming performance for your gaming pleasure. Dual mode connectivity makes this gamepad highly compatible with all common platforms.
- Compatible with Samsung Gear VR, G-Box Q, PC, PS3 and other Bluetooth compatible input devices.
- High quality ABS plastic material with a matte and satin finish. Comfortable ergonomic design for long and comfortable play sessions.
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery provides hours of continuous gameplay. Running out of charge? No problem, plug in the micro USB cable to charge and play simultaneously!
- 16 button design with two high precision variable joysticks makes this one of the most useful and powerful game pads available today! Buttons: A, B, Y, X, D-Pad - Up, Down, Left, Right, Finger Triggers: L1, L2, R1, R2, Functions - Start, Select, Mode, Turbo.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The G-Pad XYBA by Matricom is a high precision Bluetooth Wireless Gamepad with 3D feedback motors gives your games the ultimate experience available. The built-in lithium ion battery provides hours of non-stop gaming fun.
HOW TO CHANGE MODES: Press the following key combinations on the controller to change the mode to function with different systems:
Android - X + M
PC X-Input(Must be connected to a PS3/PC via USB cable or bluetooth) - X + M
Mouse Emulation - A + M
To use with Samsung Gear VR and G-Box, you will want to use the Android mode. If you change the mode to any other mode, the controller will function as a different platform. Please check that your G-Pad is in the proper mode before attempting to use.
Top customer reviews
1. Add it to Bluetooth just like you would the 8bitDO controllers. It will be called "Gamepad".
2. Make sure the 8bitDO hack is OFF. The 4.1.5 update started turning it ON by default.
3. Go to option to "Set up udev rule for joypad" and add Gamepad.
Now, add the controller to Emulation Station by going to Configure Input. If you're retropie is setup to autoconfig controllers into retroarch after being configured in Emulation Station, then it will create a file called GamePad.cfg inside of \\RETROPIE\configs\all\retroarch-joypads. YOU WILL NEED TO MODIFY THIS FILE BECAUSE IT DOESN'T WORK.
Delete everything inside of the GamePad.cfg file using a text editor (preferably Notepad ++) and paste this text inside:
input_device = "Gamepad"
input_driver = "udev"
input_start_btn = "14"
input_exit_emulator_btn = "14"
input_select_btn = "13"
input_enable_hotkey_btn = "13"
input_a_btn = "4"
input_b_btn = "3"
input_x_btn = "7"
input_y_btn = "6"
input_l_btn = "9"
input_r_btn = "10"
input_l2_btn = "11"
input_r2_btn = "12"
input_l3_btn = "16"
input_r3_btn = "17"
input_up_btn = "h0up"
input_down_btn = "h0down"
input_left_btn = "h0left"
input_right_btn = "h0right"
input_l_x_minus_axis = "-0"
input_l_x_plus_axis = "+0"
input_l_y_plus_axis = "+1"
input_l_y_minus_axis = "-1"
input_r_x_minus_axis = "-2"
input_r_x_plus_axis = "+2"
input_r_y_plus_axis = "+3"
input_r_y_minus_axis = "-3"
input_reset_btn = "3"
input_load_state_btn = "9"
input_save_state_btn = "10"
input_menu_toggle_btn = "7"
input_state_slot_increase_btn = "h0right"
input_state_slot_decrease_btn = "h0left"
You're controller will now work beautifully!!
This did not connect to my PC either with the USB cable or Bluetooth.
The MFG page says this only works wired with PCs but mine wouldn't even do that.
They should not be allowed to use all the icons for compatibility with Blue Tooth when it isn't to begin with.
The description of the product states "Compatible with Samsung Gear VR, G-Box Q, PC, PS3 and other Bluetooth compatible input devices.". However, in order to use the controller with a PC, you need to plug it through a USB port. The controller doesn't work over Bluetooth for PCs! So basically I payed a premium for the wireless capability which doesn't work.
IF YOU INTEND TO USE THIS ON AMAZON FIRE BOX DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!
Problems I've had: ( I've paired with retropie and Sony Android TV) a couple times the controller completely froze. No inputs worked and couldn't turn it off. Had to get a paper clip and hit the reset button.
Analog sticks sometimes don't register full travel or get stuck at full travel. Not physically, just the input continues to register.
Analog sticks are nice, but not incredibly sensitive for very slight adjustments.
D-pad is mushy like others have said and pushing directions can be taxing over time.
Over all this is a quality controller for the price, but compared to something like a dual shock 4, there's no comparison. The DS4 would blow it away in every way. If you're on a budget and you're not playing games that require extreme accuracy, it's the way to go.