4-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Repairing electronics can cost as much as buying them new. With SquareTrade, you're covered
- Protect your device today, enjoy it for years with peace of mind
- Covers: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
K.A.T. Matrix 3-Axis Car Performance Accelerometer
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Three-axis sensors for no-compromise accuracy
- Displays 0 to 1/4 mile time and speed, and 0-60 MPH time
- Battery operated for convenient use in multiple vehicles
- Micro-electronic design allows batteries to last up to one year
- Extra large back-lit LCD display with 1/2 inch numbers for easy, safe reading while in operation
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The K.A.T. Matrix 3-Axis Car Performance Accelerometer features 3-axis measurement with error compensation and displays 1/2-inch character sizes on a 3-inch LCD. Use it to measure your vehicle's horsepower, braking force, and cornering--as well as 0-60 acceleration and 1/4-mile time and speed. This performance meter is battery operated for cordless freedom. Its simple, straight forward one-button operation makes it easy-to-use.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As for accuracy, the 0-60 numbers seem to line up with what the manufacturer of my car lists, and the device will throw an error, as you'd expect, if you slow down during the launch, so *something* is clearly working. For the price, it's likely worth it, considering the closest equivalent to this device is more than double the cost (and doesn't have the convenience of being battery powered).
Telephone number listed was never answered, and appears to be someone's cellphone, rather than K.A.T.
What I can tell you is the manufacturer KAT , does not stand behind its product. They listed a phone number to call , but that is it. You can call and of course there is never any person to pick up the phone. Dont bother to leave message either, I left about 30 plus message, 3 weeks and no call from them.
Buy any products of KAT at you own risk.
Also, this wasn't cheap. So...that also stings a bit. But I drive a Tesla, so...actually, no sting. Just thinking about how awesome Tesla Model S cars are and then...I just don't care about this G-force monitor anymore. My phone has an app that works better and logs data and is cheaper. Go Galaxy S5!
Wait...I bet ALL products would just benefit from adding an "S" to the model line up.
Most recent customer reviews
It does not show the peak, which is a big issue.Read more