|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$139.01 (70%)|
|Band Material Type||Rubber|
About this item
- All Matrix smart watches feature our patented thermoelectric technology to keep your watch charged using the heat your body naturally produces
- Easy-to-use fitness tracking smart watch records metrics such as calories, steps, and sleep with highly accurate senors
- Not only water resistant, the Matrix smart watch offers the ability to dive to a depth of 50M (164 ft). With the reinforced bezel, there's nowhere you can't go with this watch
- Sync your Matrix smart watch with other smart devices seemlessly, compatible with iPhone/Samsung/Galaxy/iPad/Tablets
- Customizable stylish watch strap with military-grade durability
4-Year Watch Protection Planfrom Allstate Protection Plans
- Plan starts on the date of purchase. Product breakdowns and malfunctions are covered after manufacturer's warranty.
- No additional costs for repairs - parts, labor, and shipping are all included.
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
- Easy claims process - file a claim anytime 24/7 via mobile app, online, or phone.
- Allstate Protection Plans (serviced by SquareTrade, an Allstate company) are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (squaretrade.com/terms). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The MATRIX PowerWatch - Silver
- Never recharge
- Accurate Calorie count
- Step Counter
- Sleep Tracker
- Water Resistant to 50M
- iOS and Android Compatible
The MATRIX PowerWatch
Powered By You!
The MATRIX PowerWatch is powered by your body heat, and measures calories burned, activity level, and sleep using our advanced thermoelectric technology. It is the only smartwatch to feature a power meter which displays how much electrical power you are generating.
The free companion app will show you calories burned, steps, and whether you're getting a good night's rest. t will also show you how much electric power you've produced.
- Ships with a Military-Grade Nylon Strap
- No charging - harvest your body heat for power
- Sync data to your iOS or Android Device
- Water Resistant to 50M
The Matrix PowerWatch
Real-Time Power Meter
The PowerWatch features a power meter that tells you how much electricity your body heat is producing.
Track the number of steps you take to make sure you’re staying active.
Accurate Calorie Count
Your body turns the calories you consume into heat. The PowerWatch accurately measures the calories you burn using our advanced thermoelectric technology.
Monitor your sleep quality and don't worry about having to charge the PowerWatch in the morning.
The PowerWatch runs off your body heat and when you take it off, your data is stored in memory and it goes to sleep; put it back on and the watch turns back on right where you left it. It's got a power meter that tells you how much electricity your body heat is producing.
Every Matrix watch features our patented thermoelectric technology that harvests the heat given off your body to constantly stay powered. Never worry about replacing a battery or finding a charging outlet again while still enjoying all the features of a smart watch! We've put in the research and painstaking effort to make this technology reliable so that it's opporating fully in even the most remote locations. Each element of our smart watches have been carefuly considered, made with quality components and a solid design to handle the rigors of any adventure while offering a stylish look and feel. Deep diving waterproof smart watch is able to reach a depth of up to 50 meters (164 ft) without affecting the integrity of your Matrix watch. Get real time fitness tracking data that records calories, pedometor, and sleep tracking so you can stay on top of your fitness goals all from your wrist. Sync your data with any smart device seemlessly, compatible with iPhone/Samsung/Galaxy/iPad and other smart devices. Discover the power of Matrix a watch by harnessing the power of you.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10.2 x 1.8 x 0.5 inches; 2 Ounces
- Item model number : PowerWatch
- Department : Womens, mens, unisex-adult
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : April 9, 2018
- Manufacturer : Matrix Industries
- ASIN : B07CDQFMJ9
- Customer Reviews:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||PowerWatch|
|Dial window material type||Glass|
|Case diameter||48 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||15.5 millimeters|
|Band length||Mens Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Item weight||2 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||100 Feet|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The watch syncs well with its app, although the app is fairly basic and probably could use some more features. You can definitely manually sync the watch to the app, but I'm not sure if it can auto sync at given time intervals like Fitbits do. If it does not do this, it would definitely be a great addition!
All in all, this is a nice product - awesome technology, easy to use, and a good look and feel to it!
Top reviews from other countries
I would advise anybody to avoid this watch, I had already regretted buying it after the first day of using it, even more so now. Dropped from 2 stars to 1, would give 0 if I could.
This watch looks and feels great, and the (although limited) user interface feels great, and it charges itself through your body heat.
However, the features that it does lack were ones that were present on my £15 smart band that it is replacing: heartrate monitor, GPS, Google Fit sync: for a fitness watch to not have this ability at the pricepoint it's at is a bit disappointing.
Elle est un peu volumineuse mais légère et on oublie rapidement qu'elle est là. Elle a toute les fonctionnalités suffisantes pour mon usage et l'esthétique est agréable.
On se demande vraiment pourquoi il existe encore des montres rechargeables :p
Bravo à Matrix Industries pour cette invention et longue vie à vous!
PS: Malheureusement elle s'est arrêter de fonctionner au bout de 5 mois. Je suis très frustré car je m'étais vraiment habitué. Je vais tenter une deuxième chance en espérant être tombé sur un mauvais numéro...
Edit après plusieurs jours d'utilisation : Bluetooth capricieux, très compliqué de télécharger les données, Appli Android préhistorique et pas mis à jour depuis Janvier 2019.
Fonction sommeil hs et arrêt du monitoring de température fréquemment depuis la mise à jour du firmware....
Une catastrophe pour un modèle qui a deux ans, pourquoi tous ces bugs n'ont pas été corrigés !
Edit du 04/08/2020 : après de nombreux échangent par mail, le service client est à la hauteur de leur montre : NUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.