Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 51 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 57 reviews
on August 6, 2015
Seems to be made of pretty good quality, however only took an hour and three different people to figure out how to make the jewelry box sing as it is supposed to. Comes with absolutely no instructions and no explanation as to how to play the song. After almost giving up, someone happened to turn the crank super hard (as if it would break) and a silver rod popped up and it started singing.... I guess we don't purchase enough Singing Jewelry boxes because if not for the random act of a person we would still have no clue how to make it work. It was very irritating. INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE!
on January 15, 2016
Got it as a birthday gift for my mom, my box said "mom" not sister as the other reviews have said. My mom LOVED it. I got it exactly when it was suppose to come ( 2 days) and its very pretty good quality (: so glad my mom loved it.. Only thing i didnt like is that you can actually see the thing that plays the music, i should of read it correctly but i thought it would be covered but its still really nice
on April 6, 2012
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my mother and cranked up the music before I wrapped it up. Upon opening it up, she was astounded at what it said, the music playing and the amount of space inside. She needed a jewelry box for a long time and this seemed to be the perfect one.
on September 21, 2017
I got this as a gift for my mother. She LOVED IT.
on June 23, 2015
I read the measurements but I still expected this to be bigger. The quality is decent but nothing can really fit in it. If you want something small than this is it! I didn't add a picture to it and what you see in there now is just paper, it would be better if it was made out of card stock so it wasn't so flimsy.
on October 31, 2014
You can't beat the value of this lovely musical jewelry box. The greeting on the top can be removed and replaced by a personal photo. My younger son purchased this for my birthday because the song played has a special meaning for us. I was totally delighted with this gift. Also, I had a question for the Seller, and he responded to my post immediately.
on February 4, 2017
The picture made it seem so much larger. Should have read the dimensions, but my phone is about the size of this box. Fiancé bought for me, but I didn't really like the music that played while opening the box. Reminded me of some creepy movie.
on May 9, 2015
I ordered this as a gift for my mom for mothers day.. Mothers Day is tomorrow, and it just arrived today in the mail (i did over night shipping and am very pleased with it being here so quickly).

The box is beautiful and I love it, it also plays the song "What a wonderful world"... I think my mom will love it as well :)
on July 14, 2013
My mom loved her music box.
It arrived quickly and was perfect for mother's day!
As a gift it received an A+!
on June 4, 2016
Nice - just as pictured. My mother loved the box.