Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Uno Card Game” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 64% off the $12.42 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Uno Card Game
|Price:||$5.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$7.42 (60%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Four suits of 25 cards each, plus the eight Wild cards
- Earn points from other players when you go out first
- Reach 500 points to win the standard game
- Two-handed, partner, and tournament options for even more action –everything you need to know is inside the instruction guide
- Includes 108-card deck plus instructions and scoring rules
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
UNO Card Game
UNO is the card game that’s easy to pick up and impossible to put down! All it takes to win is a little coordination between colors (red, green, blue, and yellow) and numbers.
Make Your Match
In this fun race to get rid of all your cards, players take turns matching one of their own cards with the card that appears face-up on the discard pile. If you are unable to play a card from your own hand, you must retrieve a card.
With 32 special action cards—Skips, Reverses, Draw Twos, Wild, and Draw Four Wild—the outcome of the game can shift at any moment! A 'Wild' card can be played at any time to change the current suit color.
Don’t forget to yell 'UNO' when you have but one card remaining! The first player to get rid of all their cards wins the game!
More Ways to Play UNO
UNO extensions bring random excitement, intensified game play and new ways to play for even more family fun.
Appropriate for Ages 7+.
More Ways to Play UNO
UNO Hot Properties
UNO for Every Occassion
Take our rugged versions of UNO on all your travels! The durable plastic cards resist water so you can enjoy Fast Fun for Everyone! anywhere-even outdoors.
Birthdays just got a little happier with UNO Happy Birthday! Featuring classic UNO rules along with a special birthday wish, UNO Happy Birthday is a fun card game and a gift all in one!
Let’s Party with UNO!
There are so many options and ways to play UNO with the whole family. Search 'UNO' in the Amazon search bar to find more from the world of UNO.
UNO is the classic and beloved card game that’s easy to pick up and impossible to put down! Players take turns matching a card in their hand with the current card shown on top of the deck either by color or number. Special action cards deliver game-changing moments as they each perform a function to help you defeat your opponents. These include Skips, Reverses, Draw Twos, color-changing Wild and Draw Four Wild cards. You’ll find 25 of each color (red, green, blue, and yellow), plus the eight Wild cards, inside the 108-card deck. If you can’t make a match, you must draw from the central pile! And when you’re down to one card, don’t forget to shout “UNO!” The first player to rid themselves of all the cards in their hand before their opponents wins. It’s Fast Fun for Everyone! Includes 108 cards and instructions. Colors and decorations may vary.
Compare to Similar Items
This item Uno Card Game
Mattel 42003 Uno Card Game B00000IT32
Mattel UNO B00005BOFG
SKIP BO Card Game B0000205XI
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Secure-Order-Marketplace, Ent.||Deals Unreal||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||7 x 0.75 x 5 in||3.6 x 0.8 x 5.7 in||0.79 x 5.12 x 7.09 in||8 x 3.75 x 0.75 in|
|Item Weight||5.64 ounces||5.29 ounces||7.51 ounces||4 ounces|
Top Customer Reviews
Not a big deal, but we were expecting the bigger cards and that's not what this is. I came back to see if we missed something but this product description neatly avoids saying what size the cards are, and they use the big box and "product size" fields in such a way that other people may also assume these are the large cards.
Just figured I'd let people know.
This game is labeled for ages 7+. I'll tell you, though, my boys were absolute UNO ADDICTS when they were 4. It's really easy to learn, so they caught on very quickly. For about 6 months, they played this game with my husband every day as soon as they got up in the morning and the minute he got home from work each day. We have taken a deck with us everywhere we've gone incase we've needed something to do to pass time.
We would never be without this game.
Playing with the little kids, we never keep score. We just play that whoever goes out wins.
Works for us.
1. The deck consists of four suits (red, green, blue and yellow). Each suit contains several sets of cards numbered "0" through "9", as well as the cards "Skip", "Reverse" and "Draw Two".
2. In addition to the cards of the four suits, there are two sets of wild cards: regular "Wild" cards and the dreaded "Wild Draw Four" cards.
3. To begin play, each player begins with a score of zero. The dealer deals each player seven cards and places the remaining cards face down in the center of the playing area as the "draw stack", then turns the first card up and sets it down to create the "discard stack".
4. The goal of the game is for each player to discard as many cards as possible before the other players can. To discard a particular card, it must match the current card at the top of the discard stack either by suit or by number (or "Skip", "Reverse" or "Draw Two"). A "Wild" card can be played at any time to change current suit color. A "Wild Draw Four" card can only be played when the player has no cards matching the current suit color. If the player has no matching cards, he/she must take a new card from the draw stack.
5. When a "Skip" card is played, the next player loses his/her turn. When a "Reverse" card is played, player direction is reversed. When a "Draw Two" card is played, the next player must take two cards from the draw stack and lose his/her turn. When a "Wild Draw Four" card is played, the next player has to take four new cards and loses his/her turn.
6. If a player has only one card remaining, he/she must call out "Uno" to let the other players know.Read more ›
The only difference is that this game has a WILD card that requires, if used, that you swap cards with another player. I didn't like that so we made our own rule to use it as a WILD card to request a new color.
Other than that, I loved playing this game with my kids! We played 8 games the 1st night! It is fun and fast and the kids learn quickly.
There are a few differences from the traditional, classic Uno that I grew up with. I believe all of them are minor improvements that don't really change the game at all. The skip, draw 2 and reverse cards all have symbols instead of letters. Just makes it a little easier for the kiddos to remember what they do (for example a draw 2 has a '+2' on the card instead of a 'D'). Also, there are a few 'blank' wild cards included. These are designed to allow you to create a new kind of wild card. For example, you could write "change hands with the person to your left" on the wild card, and that would become a part of the game. We chose to use them as traditional wilds and didn't add any additional instruction, but it could be a fun twist.
At ages 3 and 5 our kids absolutely love Uno and can play a hand independently with no help from adults. It's great for matching, counting and beginning strategy games. But most of all, it's FUN!! Great quality family time. I'd recommend Uno to absolutely anyone!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
What can you say about Uno...the game is very fun, can be played with as few as two people up to a large group. Read morePublished 19 hours ago by Mags
It's UNO! this deck comes with wild cards that you can customize! Use pencil land you can change the rules whenever you want!Published 1 day ago by Gregory Morris
It's UNO. It destroys families and friendships. Still a crap ton of fun!Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer