Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Albums Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

Uno Card Game

on June 14, 2017
I mean come on who does not love playing UNO! This classic game still hold up well and is fun for all ages to play. The best part about it the house rules that you can create to make it your game and not just basic uno. The rules and play are simple but can be played in an endless amount of variations which is great. This comes with one deck and that is all you need but if you have more players just combine more decks. If you have not played UNO then you are missing out on a classic family game of fun. Give it a try and I'm sure you will be hooked!
on November 26, 2014
My kids an I love the game, my issue is with the packaging. Instead of having a cardboard box where you can just slide the whole deck in the box like with most playing cards, you have to separate the deck in half and then put both halves in the tight box next to each other. This makes putting the cards and instructions back in the package more tedious than it should be. Since over time my box has just ripped. I have resorted to just putting the cards and instructions in a ziplock bag.

I am sure the decision to package the cards like this was so that the game would be more visible to shoppers in the game aisle at the store, but it isn't practical as a reusable storage solution.
on May 14, 2017
It's a good price and my kids love this game. We are thinking of getting another pack to make a big stash to make the game more exciting... :)
on November 27, 2016
We are a family that loves to play cards. We have Phase 10 and wanted to add a variety to our card playing games. UNO is easy to learn and play for kids with all ages. I had read some of the reviews and noticed someone saying that these are small cards and I would have to disagree. They are normal sized cards for UNO. Looking for a fun family game, pick up a deck of UNO!
on September 29, 2016
What can I say? I'm a sucker for card games and UNO is one of those games that everyone know hows to play and anyone who doesn't can get dragged in too, wether they like it or not, Hahahaha. We've even created some awesome rules with the black cards provided. I really recommend these cards for those activities that start to get a little boring. Just take out the fun and it's UNO time.
on September 7, 2017
Crisp, new cards. Well packaged. A little odd, though. It looks like they were printed at some sort of generic factory, because they don't have any writing on them (like the skip card has the symbol but doesn't say "skip" and the Draw Two card doesn't say the words it just has a +2). Moreover, the green is hardly green. It's like hunter green, so dark it almost looks black. I think they just printed the cards yellow then printed blue over top to make it greenish. No trademark anywhere, not printed by mattel. Still, a fully functional set.
on April 3, 2017
We actually bought these for our baby's 1st birthday photo shoot. She played with these while wearing her Uno shirt. It turned out so cute and now we have a classic card game to play with her when she grows up. Can't go wrong with Uno.
on April 22, 2017
New addition in Uno! Yes please! Our family has game night every weekend where we pop out boardgames or cards and the new uno didnt disappoint! Writing what youd like for them to do is amazing and cant get awkward lol
on February 16, 2017
Uno is a super game for teaching kids their numbers. Perfect for families because all ages love it. Even little ones can sit on mom/dad's lap and help play. Game play is quick. Teens get into the game, too. This is a fun game to play over the dinner table or to take camping. I actually bought this as an extra to have in our 72 hour emergency kit, to keep kids entertained if we need to evacuate our home and end up in a shelter for a few days during a disaster. It's small, compact and portable. Even though each round is quick, my kids can play it for quite a while before they get bored. :)
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon May 16, 2016
What new can you say about the timeless, classic game of Uno? It's a wonderful family game to play with people of all ages. Our 3 and 5 year olds absolutely love it and can completely play their own hands w/o any help or advice. In fact they win as much as anyone! It only took a few games for even the 3 year old to figure it out. He can easily do the color and number matching, and both kids love "dropping bombs!" (playing wild cards).

The cards themselves are a high quality paper with a glossy finish. They withstand bending, stepping, attempted ripping and occasional biting (not that we've done those things or anything). :) The colors are bold and bright.

This set doesn't come with a card holder. I know some of the bigger packages do. This is just the standard deck and instructions, and they come in a cardboard box.

If you've never played Uno before and you're looking for directions, I'm sure there are 100 reviews that say something about game play. I just wanted to illustrate what a great family game this is for all ages. The kiddos love to play with the grandparents. Great family fun that doesn't involve electricity!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.