BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Uno Card Game

on May 14, 2017
It's a good price and my kids love this game. We are thinking of getting another pack to make a big stash to make the game more exciting... :)
on September 29, 2016
What can I say? I'm a sucker for card games and UNO is one of those games that everyone know hows to play and anyone who doesn't can get dragged in too, wether they like it or not, Hahahaha. We've even created some awesome rules with the black cards provided. I really recommend these cards for those activities that start to get a little boring. Just take out the fun and it's UNO time.
on September 7, 2017
Crisp, new cards. Well packaged. A little odd, though. It looks like they were printed at some sort of generic factory, because they don't have any writing on them (like the skip card has the symbol but doesn't say "skip" and the Draw Two card doesn't say the words it just has a +2). Moreover, the green is hardly green. It's like hunter green, so dark it almost looks black. I think they just printed the cards yellow then printed blue over top to make it greenish. No trademark anywhere, not printed by mattel. Still, a fully functional set.
on April 3, 2017
We actually bought these for our baby's 1st birthday photo shoot. She played with these while wearing her Uno shirt. It turned out so cute and now we have a classic card game to play with her when she grows up. Can't go wrong with Uno.
on April 22, 2017
New addition in Uno! Yes please! Our family has game night every weekend where we pop out boardgames or cards and the new uno didnt disappoint! Writing what youd like for them to do is amazing and cant get awkward lol
on February 16, 2017
Uno is a super game for teaching kids their numbers. Perfect for families because all ages love it. Even little ones can sit on mom/dad's lap and help play. Game play is quick. Teens get into the game, too. This is a fun game to play over the dinner table or to take camping. I actually bought this as an extra to have in our 72 hour emergency kit, to keep kids entertained if we need to evacuate our home and end up in a shelter for a few days during a disaster. It's small, compact and portable. Even though each round is quick, my kids can play it for quite a while before they get bored. :)
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon May 16, 2016
What new can you say about the timeless, classic game of Uno? It's a wonderful family game to play with people of all ages. Our 3 and 5 year olds absolutely love it and can completely play their own hands w/o any help or advice. In fact they win as much as anyone! It only took a few games for even the 3 year old to figure it out. He can easily do the color and number matching, and both kids love "dropping bombs!" (playing wild cards).

The cards themselves are a high quality paper with a glossy finish. They withstand bending, stepping, attempted ripping and occasional biting (not that we've done those things or anything). :) The colors are bold and bright.

This set doesn't come with a card holder. I know some of the bigger packages do. This is just the standard deck and instructions, and they come in a cardboard box.

If you've never played Uno before and you're looking for directions, I'm sure there are 100 reviews that say something about game play. I just wanted to illustrate what a great family game this is for all ages. The kiddos love to play with the grandparents. Great family fun that doesn't involve electricity!
on February 21, 2016
Funny story, I never played UNO until an adult. My husband thought that was really weird. Ha, I guess it is. We bought an UNO deck around Christmas and I was instantly in love. And if you're wondering if kids of all ages can play, the answer is YES!. You're matching colors and numbers so even older toddlers can join in. It's actually a great way to learn numbers and colors by sight and name. But don't let me make it sound too childish, adults will def enjoy the game as well and it could easily be played by just adults.

Bonus fun for adults, turn it into a drinking game! hehe I've seen different rules of play on various blogs, but I am sure you could come up with different ones on your own too. Just have fun with it.
on March 29, 2017
This is one of the best gifts you can take when traveling overseas. When I work at orphanages or with rural schools in East Africa, or stay with a host family, I always bring a half dozen sets of UNO as my gift.
on April 17, 2017
classic game that I've always loved. The recommended age is 7 and up, but my 4 year old does well with reminders. He enjoys it so I enjoy it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.