Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services gotcatchup gotcatchup gotcatchup  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Price:$4.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 1,616 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,820 reviews
on May 17, 2011
Just a heads up: if you're looking for the large-format UNO cards you remember, these are not them. The cards here are smallish playing cards, like the old airline playing card decks.

Not a big deal, but we were expecting the bigger cards and that's not what this is. I came back to see if we missed something but this product description neatly avoids saying what size the cards are, and they use the big box and "product size" fields in such a way that other people may also assume these are the large cards.

Just figured I'd let people know.
88 comments| 357 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon August 11, 2016
Who doesn't love Uno? It's a timeless classic that's still standing strong after all these years. I remember playing this for hours on end when I was a kid, and my husband has similar memories of playing with his siblings and grandmother. Now that our kids are old enough to know numbers, colors and a small amount of strategy (ages 3 and 5) we were excited to add this to our game collection!

There are a few differences from the traditional, classic Uno that I grew up with. I believe all of them are minor improvements that don't really change the game at all. The skip, draw 2 and reverse cards all have symbols instead of letters. Just makes it a little easier for the kiddos to remember what they do (for example a draw 2 has a '+2' on the card instead of a 'D'). Also, there are a few 'blank' wild cards included. These are designed to allow you to create a new kind of wild card. For example, you could write "change hands with the person to your left" on the wild card, and that would become a part of the game. We chose to use them as traditional wilds and didn't add any additional instruction, but it could be a fun twist.

At ages 3 and 5 our kids absolutely love Uno and can play a hand independently with no help from adults. It's great for matching, counting and beginning strategy games. But most of all, it's FUN!! Great quality family time. I'd recommend Uno to absolutely anyone!
review image
on March 20, 2017
What fun! As I've said in my review for the board game Sorry, we like to play card games and/or board games after dinner and watch for less TV. Lots of laughs with this game. Side bets include making the tea, wiping the kitchen counters, etc. When I grew up, we didn't get a TV until I was in the third grade, and I think we had three channels. We played board games after dinner. Also card games. It was lots of fun. Probably good for the brain, too. This is a good game to play with your children and grandchildren.
on April 29, 2016
Our family loves UNO. This is a great card game for young to old. We have adapted our own version of "Speed Uno" and get the family racing around the table to be the first to slap the cards if a 6 is put down or swap hands with your neighbor if you lay down a 0. The cards are good quality and they arrived promptly. A very delightful family game that never fails us at home or traveling. We never go on a trip without taking our UNO cards along!
on August 31, 2016
This is the perfect card game. It is exciting, keeps people engaged, and is easy to take anywhere. I keep it in my car so I have it at friends houses, parks, camping, school, breweries and bars, or anywhere else I might end up. It's a great thing to keep in your trunk, I guarantee it will get used a lot! Fantastic game
on June 14, 2017
I mean come on who does not love playing UNO! This classic game still hold up well and is fun for all ages to play. The best part about it the house rules that you can create to make it your game and not just basic uno. The rules and play are simple but can be played in an endless amount of variations which is great. This comes with one deck and that is all you need but if you have more players just combine more decks. If you have not played UNO then you are missing out on a classic family game of fun. Give it a try and I'm sure you will be hooked!
on June 3, 2016
I am a teacher and this is my go-to game to fill in time after tests or at the end of the year. So far I have not met a student why does not love UNO!! It is so easy to play and kids can play in large groups or 1 v 1. I have purchased about 10 sets over the past 2 years from Amazon. The cards are VERY durable and the colors are nice and bright! If you have never played UNO before.....do yourself a favor and buy a pack!!
on May 12, 2017
I ordered two of these. I gave one to my nephews and when we opened up the deck there were only yellow and red cards, and one green card. it did have the wild cards. so the deck is missing blue cards and green cards. I thought the other deck of cards might have the blue and green ones and then we could swap. But it was okay. so now it is not fun too play with only 2 of the 4 colors. has this happend before? My 5 year old nephew loves playing the game. I guess I will just use these for extra cards. not worth sending back.
review image
on November 26, 2014
My kids an I love the game, my issue is with the packaging. Instead of having a cardboard box where you can just slide the whole deck in the box like with most playing cards, you have to separate the deck in half and then put both halves in the tight box next to each other. This makes putting the cards and instructions back in the package more tedious than it should be. Since over time my box has just ripped. I have resorted to just putting the cards and instructions in a ziplock bag.

I am sure the decision to package the cards like this was so that the game would be more visible to shoppers in the game aisle at the store, but it isn't practical as a reusable storage solution.
on November 30, 2012
for starters, this card game cost less than half of stated price, don't know why but a great surprise AND a help to the budget!! i have played uno, in one form or another, for as long as i can remember. as a couple, my husband of 35 years & i have played for entertainment alone & with friends. we played it with our kids & their friends & play it now with our grandchildren. i think it helps kids learn some very basic things while being very easy to learn to play AND lots of fun to play. the younger people in our family tend to think that age gives us an advantage in other card & some board games but not with uno. this is such a great, simple, & affordable way to spend quality time with my family, and that is why i luv uno & consider the game a friend!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.