Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Uno Card Game
Price:$4.97+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on November 10, 2017
Nice deck of cards. I don't care for the new swap card or the blank cards where you can write in your own rules so we just discard those and play a normal game. I suppose it's nice to have the option to make up your own rules. It could add some interest to the game.
on April 22, 2017
New addition in Uno! Yes please! Our family has game night every weekend where we pop out boardgames or cards and the new uno didnt disappoint! Writing what youd like for them to do is amazing and cant get awkward lol
on February 16, 2017
Uno is a super game for teaching kids their numbers. Perfect for families because all ages love it. Even little ones can sit on mom/dad's lap and help play. Game play is quick. Teens get into the game, too. This is a fun game to play over the dinner table or to take camping. I actually bought this as an extra to have in our 72 hour emergency kit, to keep kids entertained if we need to evacuate our home and end up in a shelter for a few days during a disaster. It's small, compact and portable. Even though each round is quick, my kids can play it for quite a while before they get bored. :)
on May 16, 2016
What new can you say about the timeless, classic game of Uno? It's a wonderful family game to play with people of all ages. Our 3 and 5 year olds absolutely love it and can completely play their own hands w/o any help or advice. In fact they win as much as anyone! It only took a few games for even the 3 year old to figure it out. He can easily do the color and number matching, and both kids love "dropping bombs!" (playing wild cards).

The cards themselves are a high quality paper with a glossy finish. They withstand bending, stepping, attempted ripping and occasional biting (not that we've done those things or anything). :) The colors are bold and bright.

This set doesn't come with a card holder. I know some of the bigger packages do. This is just the standard deck and instructions, and they come in a cardboard box.

If you've never played Uno before and you're looking for directions, I'm sure there are 100 reviews that say something about game play. I just wanted to illustrate what a great family game this is for all ages. The kiddos love to play with the grandparents. Great family fun that doesn't involve electricity!
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on February 21, 2016
Funny story, I never played UNO until an adult. My husband thought that was really weird. Ha, I guess it is. We bought an UNO deck around Christmas and I was instantly in love. And if you're wondering if kids of all ages can play, the answer is YES!. You're matching colors and numbers so even older toddlers can join in. It's actually a great way to learn numbers and colors by sight and name. But don't let me make it sound too childish, adults will def enjoy the game as well and it could easily be played by just adults.

Bonus fun for adults, turn it into a drinking game! hehe I've seen different rules of play on various blogs, but I am sure you could come up with different ones on your own too. Just have fun with it.
on March 29, 2017
This is one of the best gifts you can take when traveling overseas. When I work at orphanages or with rural schools in East Africa, or stay with a host family, I always bring a half dozen sets of UNO as my gift.
on April 17, 2017
classic game that I've always loved. The recommended age is 7 and up, but my 4 year old does well with reminders. He enjoys it so I enjoy it.
on March 1, 2017
Fun classic game! Was perfect for my 80's party!
on October 10, 2015
What was Mattel thinking to change the card design and reduce the quality of the time-tested classic, Uno? I suspect it has to do with wanting to have one product to sell in a global marketplace; minimizing words makes that easier and no need to make separate products for different countries. Additionally, the older sets were actual like playing cards. The newer cards are more like cardstock or thick paper and have a funky chemical smell. I will have to search out an older set or try to find one on another website. Mattel can do better.
on March 14, 2016
Classic game. It should be in any parent/children game night. Easy rules so even younger children catch on quickly. We have a 11 year old and she likes this game. I think game night is important as it gives you an opportunity to really get in some important life lessons. Like how to be a gracious winner and a competitive loser. When my daughter and I play we both play to win. When she losses she vows to get me next time. When she wins she does a little dance.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.