Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,654 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,867 reviews
on June 14, 2017
I mean come on who does not love playing UNO! This classic game still hold up well and is fun for all ages to play. The best part about it the house rules that you can create to make it your game and not just basic uno. The rules and play are simple but can be played in an endless amount of variations which is great. This comes with one deck and that is all you need but if you have more players just combine more decks. If you have not played UNO then you are missing out on a classic family game of fun. Give it a try and I'm sure you will be hooked!
on April 29, 2016
Our family loves UNO. This is a great card game for young to old. We have adapted our own version of "Speed Uno" and get the family racing around the table to be the first to slap the cards if a 6 is put down or swap hands with your neighbor if you lay down a 0. The cards are good quality and they arrived promptly. A very delightful family game that never fails us at home or traveling. We never go on a trip without taking our UNO cards along!
on August 31, 2016
This is the perfect card game. It is exciting, keeps people engaged, and is easy to take anywhere. I keep it in my car so I have it at friends houses, parks, camping, school, breweries and bars, or anywhere else I might end up. It's a great thing to keep in your trunk, I guarantee it will get used a lot! Fantastic game
on June 3, 2016
I am a teacher and this is my go-to game to fill in time after tests or at the end of the year. So far I have not met a student why does not love UNO!! It is so easy to play and kids can play in large groups or 1 v 1. I have purchased about 10 sets over the past 2 years from Amazon. The cards are VERY durable and the colors are nice and bright! If you have never played UNO before.....do yourself a favor and buy a pack!!
on November 26, 2014
My kids an I love the game, my issue is with the packaging. Instead of having a cardboard box where you can just slide the whole deck in the box like with most playing cards, you have to separate the deck in half and then put both halves in the tight box next to each other. This makes putting the cards and instructions back in the package more tedious than it should be. Since over time my box has just ripped. I have resorted to just putting the cards and instructions in a ziplock bag.

I am sure the decision to package the cards like this was so that the game would be more visible to shoppers in the game aisle at the store, but it isn't practical as a reusable storage solution.
on May 14, 2017
It's a good price and my kids love this game. We are thinking of getting another pack to make a big stash to make the game more exciting... :)
on September 29, 2016
What can I say? I'm a sucker for card games and UNO is one of those games that everyone know hows to play and anyone who doesn't can get dragged in too, wether they like it or not, Hahahaha. We've even created some awesome rules with the black cards provided. I really recommend these cards for those activities that start to get a little boring. Just take out the fun and it's UNO time.
on September 7, 2017
Crisp, new cards. Well packaged. A little odd, though. It looks like they were printed at some sort of generic factory, because they don't have any writing on them (like the skip card has the symbol but doesn't say "skip" and the Draw Two card doesn't say the words it just has a +2). Moreover, the green is hardly green. It's like hunter green, so dark it almost looks black. I think they just printed the cards yellow then printed blue over top to make it greenish. No trademark anywhere, not printed by mattel. Still, a fully functional set.
on June 10, 2016
I purchased this one instead of the original UNO because of the cost. It looked the same.
The only difference is that this game has a WILD card that requires, if used, that you swap cards with another player. I didn't like that so we made our own rule to use it as a WILD card to request a new color.
Other than that, I loved playing this game with my kids! We played 8 games the 1st night! It is fun and fast and the kids learn quickly.
on October 16, 2016
super fun game, every households MUST HAVE. Cards could be a bit thicker (I had a previuos set, so a card was better quality, but I payed more then)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.