Survivor Outwit Outlast Game
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Product Details: Shipping Weight: 3 pounds, ASIN: B00004WHR4
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #67,328 in Toys & Games (See Top 100 in Toys & Games
- Product Features: Based on the wildly popular first season of the Survivor TV series
- Just like on the show, meet challenges and employ your best team strategies,
- Played on an illustrated game board, comes with a plastic replica of the island of Pulau Tiga as its centerpiece and cardholder, An illustrated game board, 168 game cards in 3 different categories of questions and riddles, Pictionary-type cards, a special die, Also includes 10 playing pieces and stands, 9 erasable voting cards, an erasable pen, immunity idol, and an instruction sheet, Its a multiplayer game (for 4-8 players)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Players must outwit, outplay, and outlast other players to be the ultimate survivor. Meet challenges and se how well you strategize with team members. Then teams merge and you're on you own. Players will be voted out of the game one by one, but having survival items and, eventually, the immunity idol, will help you become the sole survivor and win the game.
You won't have to eat live insects, sleep among Malaysian field rats, live on an isolated island for 39 days, or even endear yourself to Sue to enjoy the Survivor Board Game from Mattel. Based on the wildly popular first season of the Survivor TV series, this multiplayer (four to eight adults) game adopts the basic premise of the show as players rely on quick wits, as well as pure luck and the collective vote of the Tribal Council, to become the game's sole survivor. With a plastic replica of the island of Pulau Tiga as its centerpiece and cardholder, the game is played on an illustrated game board and comes complete with 168 game cards in three different categories of questions and riddles, as well as some Pictionary-type cards. The game also includes a special die, 10 playing pieces and stands, nine erasable voting cards, an erasable pen, immunity idol, and an instruction sheet. --Chris Burns
Compare with similar items
Survivor The Board Game
Survivor the Australian Outback 2nd Edition Board Game
Big Brother the Game - Get Ready for the Real Confrontation
Stronghold Games Survive Escape From Atlantis 30th Anniversary Edition
Suvivor Outwit - Outplay - Outlast
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||$5.59||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Jersey's Deals||patricks low cost store||robesal||Discount Hunters||Amazon.com||Perky Sourpuss LLC|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||10.5 x 10.4 x 3 in||9.21 x 6.18 x 3.7 in||10.51 x 10.39 x 3.11 in||12.4 x 10.2 x 3.1 in||11.6 x 2.2 x 12.6 in||—|
|Item Weight||2.5 lbs||2.2 lbs||2.2 lbs||0.35 ounces||2.96 lbs||1.06 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But there is one element that makes this game weak in my point of view... friendship! Survivors out in the show are perfect strangers, that's why it is much unique!
Playing this game with friends builds up anger between players... but hey if you have friends who gets angry over anything like cards or even silly jokes, this game would make them explode! Never the less, it is a good game with so much fun and laughter...
If only this game could be played with strangers, the strategies would have been built differently!