|Price:||$52.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Players place Toss Across on the floor and turn all targets with the blank side up
- Each player or team chooses to be an X or an O and gets three bean bags
- Players take turns tossing the bean bags underhand or overhand, trying to turn up their symbols
- The object is to be the first player or team to turn up three of his symbols in a row
- Fun for children and the whole family
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The original Tic-Tac-Toe game with a twist!
From the Manufacturer
Players place Toss Across on the floor and turn all targets with the blank side up. Each player or team chooses to be an X or an O and gets three bean bags. Players take turns tossing the bean bags underhand or overhand, trying to turn up their symbols. The object is to be the first player or team to turn up three of his symbols in a row. Fun for children and the whole family.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Yes, it is smaller than the orginial version but if you read the item description or any of the reviews you already know that. But I definitely wouldn't call this a table top game. We've had kids and grownups play this game and everyone enjoys it.
I do agree with the other reviews that the stickers are a pain. I don't mind having to attach labels but they should have made them square stickers. Peeling out and attaching each X shape without messing it up would be a real trial. We decided to use some angry bird wall clings instead of the X's and O's and the kids thought that was great. I don't mind that it doesn't fit back in the box once assembled. It would be too bug to keep on our game shelf no matter what. We keep the bean bags in a large ziploc bag when we're not playing so we don't lose them.
bottom line - the game is fun, the price is right, it loses a star for the annoyance of the stickers.
1. It's made in China.
2. As some reviewers have noted, this game is not the same as the original. It is smaller, not built as well being made out of 100% plastic, and the X/O sections do not spin as well as the original game.
3. You have to add the X and O letters via stickers to the spinners. This is a bit of a pain and you must be careful not to tear the stickers when pealing them off of the sheet they are on and of course put them on nice and straight for a neat looking game.
4. Maybe it's the new generation, but I've found that children (any even myself) find this game fun at first then after a couple of weeks near total interest is lost.
The positive points:
1. Although 100% plastic and smaller, it's not that bad and still fun to play (at least for a few weeks).
2. The price is right for what you get.
On the plus side the game was easy to put together and my child enjoys playing with it. The package arrived before expected delivery and I had no issues with the seller.