Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $12.75 shipping
Mattel Apples to Apples Party Box The Game of Crazy Combinations
|Price:||$29.11 + $4.99 shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This infamous wild card and party game provides instant fun for 4 to 10 players; Packaging may vary
- It's As Easy As Comparing Apples To Apples, Just Open The Box, Deal The Cards And You're Ready To Play
- Select The Card From Your Hand That You Think Is Best Described By A Card Played By The Judge
- Each Round Is Filled With Surprising And Outrageous Comparisons From A Wide Range Of People, Places, Things And Events
- The Party Box comes complete with 504 green and red cards; the green cards have 2 clues per card, the red cards have 1 clue per card
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- This toy is a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
About The Author; Leonard Stern And The Late Roger Price Are Two Of The Founders Of Price Stern Sloan. Leonard Stern Lives In Beverly Hills, California.
From the Manufacturer
Apples to Apples are the game of hilarious comparisons. It's as easy as comparing apples to apples just open the box, deal the cards, and you're ready to play. Select the card from your hand that you think is best described by a card played by the judge.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||$4.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||floresglobalshop||Amazon.com||wesaveyou$||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Big Frog Gifts|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No||Yes||No|
|Item Dimensions||—||3.15 x 4.13 x 0.98 in||2 x 10.5 x 10.5 in||7.87 x 1.97 x 10.51 in||7.87 x 1.89 x 10.51 in||2.5 x 10.5 x 7.88 in|
|Item Weight||2 lbs||1.2 lbs||1.28 lbs||1.41 lbs||—||1 lb|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The additional pictures in the listing show that it is for the full version of the game (only one word per green card)
The party box has less green cards and two words per green card - which unfortunately wasn't the version we were looking for.
I would suggest changing the pictures to the correct version!
The game itself I give 1 star. The problem is I was looking for a cleaner version of CAH and reviews said this was the game. My problem with it is that the cards only have 1 word on them so they're pretty vague. So I feel like it's not as funny. I wish the question cards actually had a phrase or question on them like CAH.
Plus, it's only fun with the right group of people.
It's too bad. I really wanted to like this game.