Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.49 shipping
Mattel Apples to Apples Party Box The Game of Crazy Combinations
|Price:||$28.97 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This infamous wild card and party game provides instant fun for 4 to 10 players; Packaging may vary
- It's As Easy As Comparing Apples To Apples, Just Open The Box, Deal The Cards And You're Ready To Play
- Select The Card From Your Hand That You Think Is Best Described By A Card Played By The Judge
- Each Round Is Filled With Surprising And Outrageous Comparisons From A Wide Range Of People, Places, Things And Events
- The Party Box comes complete with 504 green and red cards; the green cards have 2 clues per card, the red cards have 1 clue per card
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- This toy is a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
About The Author; Leonard Stern And The Late Roger Price Are Two Of The Founders Of Price Stern Sloan. Leonard Stern Lives In Beverly Hills, California.
From the Manufacturer
Apples to Apples are the game of hilarious comparisons. It's as easy as comparing apples to apples just open the box, deal the cards, and you're ready to play. Select the card from your hand that you think is best described by a card played by the judge.
Compare with similar items
Mattel Games Apples to Apples Junior - The Game of Crazy Comparisons!
Mattel Games Apples to Apples Freestyle Game
Hasbro Taboo Board Game
No Kidding Rotten Apples Board Game
Apples to Apples Junior Game
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Connect Buy||Amazon.com||MAXIMUS DEALS||Amazon.com||PRIME DAY DEALS||Express Goods|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||—||—||10.5 x 2 x 10.5 in||1.97 x 7.87 x 10.51 in||10.85 x 1.65 x 11.05 in||12.9 x 10.8 x 1.6 in|
|Item Weight||2 lbs||2.5 lbs||1.28 lbs||1.41 lbs||2.32 lbs||2.5 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My guess is they are making the games smaller now so that you are forced into buying additional extension packs.
*See attached picture. Box on the left is the standard version, box on the right that I ordered from Amazon is much smaller.
I had never heard of it before. I ordered it because I basically ordered the top 12 most popular games that appeared to be family friendly. It has been a few years since I purchased this and I can report it has gotten the most use out of the whole lot. I believe it's been such a big hit for the following reasons:
- its easy enough for little kids to play & really enjoy (if they can read, they're old enough to play without a helper)
- its fun for adults to play if there are little kids playing or hilarious old people playing
- its good for families that don't see one another a lot because it involves a degree of making personality inferences when you're playing to win
- every turn involves all the players so nobody has time to mess with their smart phone or iPad or whatever - its like actually engaging family time
- it goes by pretty quickly. It's nothing like the time it takes to play monopoly or trivial pursuit and the like. If everybody is having fun then you just play another game but if you're nearing dinner time or whatever the game can wrap up pretty quickly.
- I don't think it matters how many people play, it's basically just a card game. 2 players wouldn't work but we've had 8 or 10 playing lots of times
- the content is clean, there's nothing vulgar, nothing controversial
So, if you ever have company I would for sure keep this game on hand. You can't go wrong.